About to tackle EVO corners/Tire carrier/Fascia - Tips?

Got about 1 and a half corners done today. If I don't see another nutsert in my lifetime, it'll be too damn soon. Fuck 'em.

Question about Mopar Fuel door - I've seen guys running it with corners but it doesn't seem to fit. What kind of modification does it take, I love the look.

Takes a little bit of trimming on the door. Took me a bit to figure it out. Trim the parts that are hitting with a file. Not too much.

Attachments

• 1421563546718.jpg
    1421563546718.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 95
By chance did you have a nutsert tool handy other than the nut/bolt trick? I just installed the EVO rock skins and the Astro Pneumatic 1442 tool made the nutserts a breeze. I think the tool was roughly $70 and was worth every penny.

Post up some pictures of the corners once you get then done. I think they may be on my short list of future mods.

Yeah I used the Astro Pneumatic and it was still a bitch. Corners were very uncooperative, took 3 ratchet straps and quite a few clamps to wrangle them. Should be done tomorrow (Fingers crossed)

Last question! ORE taillights (Truck-Lite) harness doesn't look like it connects to the factory harness. Do I have to splice it in? I just want to thank you guys for all the help. I've learned so much from the forum and my Jeep thanks you :thumb:

Last question! ORE taillights (Truck-Lite) harness doesn't look like it connects to the factory harness. Do I have to splice it in? I just want to thank you guys for all the help. I've learned so much from the forum and my Jeep thanks you :thumb:

I have no clue, I just used led lights from tractor supply. On my build thread I have the wiring colors if you need to splice. I don't know off hand.

Top Bottom