ACE Engineering JK Lava Jacket

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I know this is nothing new but, for those of you who like to run doorless and topless and haven't seen it before, I think you might enjoy seeing this. The ACE Engineering JK Lava Jacket...

:D

Ldogg

I have one and used it earlier in the week. It works great. In fact after about 15 minutes on running the heater on hot you have to turn it back. They also have an extension tube for your back seat passengers.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394818018.765721.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i want one for me. plus im sure the GF would like it as well for those nights when it cools off in the spring, summer, and fall

Ldogg

I might buy one for the cold Tahoe mornings.

That's why I got mine. The other day it was 70 here but 40 at 7 am. At highway speeds its rather chilly and if had taken the doors off it would have been worse. The thing is worth the $40 bux.

JeepFan

Hooked
Nice!

That is pretty cool! Now we need a Y tube that that goes from the floor vents and connects to your pant legs. :yup:

LOL!! I know this is nothing new but, for those of you who like to run doorless and topless and haven't seen it before, I think you might enjoy seeing this. The ACE Engineering JK Lava Jacket...

:D

I will have to check them out at Jeep Beach. You know in FL if it drops below 60* it is time to break out the parka's and ski gloves. :cheesy:

R/
Will

Ldogg

That is pretty cool! Now we need a Y tube that that goes from the floor vents and connects to your pant legs. :yup:

A friend of mine told me to tuck the thing in to some sweats or work out pants but I don't know.....

Hack12

They're so reasonably priced I can't really think of a good reason not to have a couple lying around. :)

PJScullyJr

That JUST might... barely... by a thin margin... stop the wife from complaining

:eek:

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I might buy one for the cold Tahoe mornings.

Clearly, you know where I'm going with this! We have heated seats in Moby but it still isn't enough to take off the 30° chilly ride to the Con :crazyeyes:

Here is the extension tube.

http://youtu.be/EfDGJgXpu5E

Perfect for your rear passengers :thumb:

:cheesy: OMG, that would be sooooo cool!! Or, should I say HOT :thumb:

munstie

My wife wants one of these she loves the Jeep naked, but has no tolerance for chill at night and early mornings.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Hack12

My wife wants one of these she loves the Jeep naked, but has no tolerance for chill at night and early mornings.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

I read this too fast and thought you were going somewhere completely different... :cheesy:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Nice, I cant count how many mornings I've run doorless with the heater on full blast driving tucked in a seated fetal position trying to block the wind. I think there is going to be a couple of these in my near future!

Top Bottom