ACE Engineering JK Lava Jacket

TrailBear

Clearly, you know where I'm going with this! We have heated seats in Moby but it still isn't enough to take off the 30° chilly ride to the Con :crazyeyes:

Perfect for your rear passengers :thumb:

:cheesy: OMG, that would be sooooo cool!! Or, should I say HOT :thumb:

I think they copied your idea? One of your rubicon videos you pulled your hand into your sleeve and put the sleeve up to your heater vent lol.

Spartan

I might have to get one of these. Would make early morning drives to work a lot nicer.

Maybe Ace could make a Wayalife edition.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
for the few guys who have these already, how do the sizes run? Im prolly gonna buy a large and medium for options to cover about any passenger I would have.

Ldogg

for the few guys who have these already, how do the sizes run? Im prolly gonna buy a large and medium for options to cover about any passenger I would have.

I have an XL and wear XL jackets and it seems to be no different. They seem to run true to me.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
for those of you that still want one but havent pulled the trigger yet ACE is having 15% off sale this week. use the code jeepbeach14 at checkout to receive the discount. i just bought 2 today for myself!

YoungFire

Of course they are now! Haha just got mine last week... Just waiting on my jk

But they def work great I've used noroads coming back from dinner a couple nights while topless, love it!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
But they def work great I've used noroads coming back from dinner a couple nights while topless, love it!

i ordered one mainly for Jodi to use since i know she gets cold most fo the time and i got myself one for those really frigid spring mornings we still get. it was 35* this morning here!

kornchip

I ordered 2 and we used them a couple times already driving in the morning and at night with out the doors and top on. They work very well and are worth every penny.

Top Bottom