Alabama Jeepers

FrankenJeeper

I've done a little searching and found a few folks on WAYALIFE from Alabama, and I'm just curious how many if ya'll are from Alabama.

Jacksonville Alabama checking in!

not bama but i wheel in bama quite a bit. chocolocco, morris mountain. the GAP. lots of fun in bama and none of it involves my sister.:thumb::cheesy:

FrankenJeeper

Oscar the Grouch said:
not bama but i wheel in bama quite a bit. chocolocco, morris mountain. the GAP. lots of fun in bama and none of it involves my sister.:thumb::cheesy:

I live about 5 minutes from Choccolocco Mountain. We usually ride at Choccolocco, there's some pretty decent trails at Mt Cheaha, and we'll go up to Skyline up above Scottsboro once a year.

sure did
DSC_3366.jpg

pe2uru4e.jpg
DSC_3229.jpg

BamafanBrian

Alabama Jeeper!

I am in Boaz, AL. We plan on hitting Choccolocco Mountain pretty soon. We have rode the trails at Little River Canyon back country a lot.

My Jeep.jpg

FrankenJeeper

Little River is a nice place to ride and its beautiful back in there in the spring. Let me know when you go ride Choccolocco, I might have to join in on the fun

mjhau02

Athens, AL checking in... My wife is from Piedmont, and close to some of the areas you are discussing. I would be interested if you all ever get together. :thumbup:

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via mobile WAYALIFE app

FrankenJeeper

Athens, AL checking in... My wife is from Piedmont, and close to some of the areas you are discussing. I would be interested if you all ever get together. :thumbup:

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via mobile WAYALIFE app

Ill count you in next big ride I get together. We usually try and do 2 big rides a year and smaller rides in between.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheCheaperJeeper

Re: AL Jeepers

Thought I might slide into this thread. Im one of FrankenJeepers buds(hey brah!). Would be more than happy to tear some trails up with you fellas!:driving:

ALRydr

I'm down in Demopolis, so I'll have to start watching for when you guys are hitting some trails. I've still got to get my new one built up a little...bone stock right now. Front bumper and winch within the next few weeks I hope, then start looking at lift ideas. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!!!

Top Bottom