Alabama Jeepers

FrankenJeeper

I'm trying to get a ride together for Saturday March 23rd at Mt. Cheaha, if anyone wants to go send me a PM

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ALRydr

Uggg!!! That's the start of Spring Break week for the kids so I'm afraid I'll have to miss it. If something changes I'll definitely shoot you a message.

Ordered my bumper today (Warn Elite) and hopefully the winch in the next week or two, so hopefully I'll have that much done for the next opportunity.

FrankenJeeper

Uggg!!! That's the start of Spring Break week for the kids so I'm afraid I'll have to miss it. If something changes I'll definitely shoot you a message.

Ordered my bumper today (Warn Elite) and hopefully the winch in the next week or two, so hopefully I'll have that much done for the next opportunity.

I'm a teacher, so that's the beginning of my spring break as well.

Be sure to post up some pics of your bumper! What winch are you thinking of going with?

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

ALRydr

I'm thinking the PowerPlant or 9.5cti right now...leaning toward the PP. still trying to decide between steel and synthetic too.

I looked at a hundred bumper options too, but I just liked the way the winches sit low in the Warn. The only concern I had was the grill guard bar. It looks a little less beefy than the AEV or ARB, but I finally decided to give it a try.

I'll definitely post up some pics!

FrankenJeeper

I'm thinking the PowerPlant or 9.5cti right now...leaning toward the PP. still trying to decide between steel and synthetic too.

I looked at a hundred bumper options too, but I just liked the way the winches sit low in the Warn. The only concern I had was the grill guard bar. It looks a little less beefy than the AEV or ARB, but I finally decided to give it a try.

I'll definitely post up some pics!

If I was spending the $ I would go with the PowerPlant. I got my bumper from Rusty's Offroad. They're not too far away from me and I have a few buddies I went to school with working there, so I was able to get a good deal. They will usually custom design bumpers for customers. Might be worth a shot to give em a call

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

FrankenJeeper

There's more WAYALIFE members in Alabama than I thought there would be!

Saturday March 23rd were having at trail ride at Mt. Cheaha. We'll probably all meet up that morning about 9-10. Anyone interested in going PM me. This is a family friendly ride.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Briguy114

Anybody near Auburn want to help a guy install some new springs and shocks? I can bring adult beverages :thumb:

matt08jk

Not in bama yet, but this saturday I am moving back to Fort Rucker (or mother rucker as we like to say) down in Enterprise. Should be down there for a year or so...don't know if anyone goes that far south though!

FrankenJeeper

Anybody near Auburn want to help a guy install some new springs and shocks? I can bring adult beverages :thumb:

Hit up TheCheaperJeeper, he's in auburn. I'd be more than willing but I'm tied up in start of school seminars for a few more weeks, if you can wait til September ill definitely be game to help out though

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Briguy114

Hit up TheCheaperJeeper, he's in auburn. I'd be more than willing but I'm tied up in start of school seminars for a few more weeks, if you can wait til September ill definitely be game to help out though

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Thanks. I hate to ask for help with something that should be so simple. I used to be able to just use my father's garage, but I just moved down here from New York to go to grad school. Hopefully I'll have them installed by September :crazyeyes:

Briguy114

On another note, has anyone been to The Great American Park? It's an ORV park very close to me and I was wondering if anyone had been there and how it was

Briguy114

When is rockfest?

Edit: Just looked it up and that might be tough to go to since school starts on the 21st and I'll probably have work as well. I'll let you know if that changes.

Last edited:

Briguy114

Oh nice I live over on Longleaf, right off of South College. You wouldn't want to help me install some rubi shocks and springs that I have would you? lol I'll bring the honey :honey:

Top Bottom