All My Texas Neighbors

Mikead40

Sat

I'm a little late to the party as well...but I'm stationed in SAT and wheel up in hidden falls at least 2x/month. Look forward to seein' you guys out there.

ozzie

I'm a little late to the party as well...but I'm stationed in SAT and wheel up in hidden falls at least 2x/month. Look forward to seein' you guys out there.

Sir,
The place to meet up with fellow Wayalifers is Texas: Meet ups/crawlers/adventure. I work on Fort Sam Houston

JEEPnGEO

From a little old town of San Antonio. Originally from Killeen but I hate that town. Haven't lived there in 25 years.

CreepyCrewler.jpg

I think that is Angry Aussie in front of me. I think it was Texas Nick. oops.
20140405_150127.jpg

Last edited:

JKBlackie

I'm native to Wichita, KS, but I go to school in Waxahchie just south of Dallas! I'd like to meet up with some Wayalifers that are close to that area this next fall!

Yeah holy old thread hump. I moved
From Florida last summer to North Richland Hills and all I can say is what took me so long. Love it here. I have been out a couple of times to Bridgeport and looking to get out there some more to hone my driving and spotting skills.

R/
Will

CCTX50

Howdy from Flint, TX. Small town just south of Tyler!

View attachment 126758

I'll throw in a bump from Corpus Christi. Only a few weeks out from hitting Texas Spur. Just ordered up the rock hard skid. Picking up my rock hard sport cage tomorrow from powder coat. Build is slow but it will get there.

Napalm, what lift is that? Nice looking ride.

CCTX50

Napalm, disregard my last question. I found your build thread. EVO LEVEL KIT. My build is going slow due to funding and just waiting on warrantee to run out. I have a few friends up your way that work for the PD. Been up your way a few times. Next time I head that way I will let you know.

Napalm

Please do! Any wayalifer is a fried of mine :)

And yes it's the EVO level, I'm a big fan of it. Rides great, looks great, and took about as long as it did to mount my 1/4 pounder to put it on!

JEEPnGEO

I am always Tardy to the pardy!!

How ya-all doin' Texas buds? THis is JEEP-n-GEO here from San Antonio. Finally getting a chance to catch up.:wings:

Here is a pic or two of my Rubi-

This is when I was about to roll it down a hill at Hidden Falls CC Sideways.JPG
This was at Hidden falls on flat ground. Jeep_Number3.JPG

Top Bottom