All My Texas Neighbors

Angry Aussie

Anyone up for a hidden falls run February 6? Tentatively, depending on weather and work. Just wanna see if anyone else would wanna go.

If that wouldn't work we could maybe start planning a run in April or May when the weather is a bit warmer and dryer. It would would give people time to plan for it.

Looks like I'm going January 16 for the Polar bear run, probably more just to hangout then run to many trails as I'm sure they will be pretty packed. If anyone else was gonna be there let me know.

Hope everyone had a happy holidays and great New Years!!

Exodus 4x4

Anyone up for a hidden falls run February 6? Tentatively, depending on weather and work. Just wanna see if anyone else would wanna go.

If that wouldn't work we could maybe start planning a run in April or May when the weather is a bit warmer and dryer. It would would give people time to plan for it.

Looks like I'm going January 16 for the Polar bear run, probably more just to hangout then run to many trails as I'm sure they will be pretty packed. If anyone else was gonna be there let me know.

Hope everyone had a happy holidays and great New Years!!

Possibly. I really need to get out and I think that weekend is clear. Should have a solid answer a couple weeks before.

Angry Aussie

No worries guys, I just wanted to throw it out there. Hopefully it works out if not we can find another weekend to get out there.

I'm usually always on a tentative schedule when I plan to go out there. Rain or freezing cold with no snow wheeling usually will keep me from wanting to hit the trails.

Stick

Hi Guys, I'm brand new to the Jeep life and I'm looking forward to building up my JK and hitting some trails. Right now my JK is stock but I am getting a new bumper w/ winch put on and some lights. I am wondering about what shops around DFW that y'all use and also some trails within a couple hrs drive from the Metroplex that would be good for a beginner? Any info would greatly be appreciated and I'm excited about learning more and having fun off the paved roads.

Angry Aussie

Welcome aboard man, I'm sure some of the Dallas guys will have some ideas for you. Just a heads up you may wanna check with folks on here before ordering anything. I order a winch bumper and lights before I was a member here and had I waited I would have ordered better parts. Just my two cents.

I'm heading to hidden falls Saturday if anyone is free and feels like hanging out and doing some wheeling let me know.

texasjeeper83

Hi Guys, I'm brand new to the Jeep life and I'm looking forward to building up my JK and hitting some trails. Right now my JK is stock but I am getting a new bumper w/ winch put on and some lights. I am wondering about what shops around DFW that y'all use and also some trails within a couple hrs drive from the Metroplex that would be good for a beginner? Any info would greatly be appreciated and I'm excited about learning more and having fun off the paved roads.

Welcome. Check out Baertrax in dallas. A friend of mine is having them do a LS swap in his yj and he's been happy with their work. I plan on using them this spring for gears and lockers.

Angry Aussie

Heading to hidden falls in the morning, should be an awesome day with fantastic weather. If anyone has an itch to wheel let me know I'll be out there.

Exodus 4x4

Heading to hidden falls in the morning, should be an awesome day with fantastic weather. If anyone has an itch to wheel let me know I'll be out there.

If I was around I'd join in. Nice weekend for it. In Telluride and then making a trip through Moab, Monument Valley, and the Grand Canyon.

Angry Aussie

If I was around I'd join in. Nice weekend for it. In Telluride and then making a trip through Moab, Monument Valley, and the Grand Canyon.

I'd rather be in your shoes homie!!!!! Have fun on your trip and take lots of pictures for us! Can't wait to see some of them.

Angry Aussie

It was pretty awesome out at hidden falls today! There were a ton of good looking jeeps out there and we didn't really come across many people on the trails. It was awesome. I let my buddy Allan drive all day, I just spotted for him all day. It was fun watching my rig walk over ledges.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005210.754370.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005230.656853.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005247.642576.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005283.964766.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005306.034284.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005341.354862.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005358.407201.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005393.429407.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453005412.314839.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
It was pretty awesome out at hidden falls today! There were a ton of good looking jeeps out there and we didn't really come across many people on the trails. It was awesome. I let my buddy Allan drive all day, I just spotted for him all day. It was fun watching my rig walk over ledges.
View attachment 182754
View attachment 182755
View attachment 182756
View attachment 182757
View attachment 182758
View attachment 182759
View attachment 182760
View attachment 182761
View attachment 182762

Looks like you had a great time!

Angry Aussie

It was pretty awesome out there today, the weather was nice and it rained a little this morning so it kept some of the dust at bay. So tempted to go out there tomorrow but have to much to do around the house. I always have fun out there and it's so big we didn't even hit the whole park.

Top Bottom