All My Texas Neighbors

Angry Aussie

Looks like I'm going back out to hidden falls this weekend, work is gonna get crazy soon so this will be my last free weekend for awhile. I know it's short notice but figured I'd throw it out there.

iRonin

Looks like I'm going back out to hidden falls this weekend, work is gonna get crazy soon so this will be my last free weekend for awhile. I know it's short notice but figured I'd throw it out there.

Dang, I was just out there this last weekend for the Polar Bear Run... prolly can't make it out this weekend but if I do I'll hit you up.

Angry Aussie

Dang, I was just out there this last weekend for the Polar Bear Run... prolly can't make it out this weekend but if I do I'll hit you up.

I was out there to on Saturday hanging out with the Just Jeeps guys, then when I hit the trails we just went out ourselves so we could hit as many trails as we could. Had so much fun we are trying to go back Saturday before my next couple of months get crazy busy.

Angry Aussie

I saw your rig out there but don't think we saw you, otherwise I would have come and say hi. We didn't have a ton of time to be out there Saturday that's why we were on the trails more than we socialized

daverawr

Hey man, you still interested in heading out west to EDRA next month? Probably be the 20th. I'll be heading out on the 19th and overnighting in Ozona, then doing some more recon and trimming/marking trails.

I wont be able to make it. The GF schedule has her working Saturdays in February. It goes back to Saturday and Sunday off in March.

chester

Me and my wife are looking into moving to Texas any recommendations we two kids 1st grade and kindergarten. Preferably near Costco that's were we work and looking to transfer. Thanks.

tdougherty81

Me and my wife are looking into moving to Texas any recommendations we two kids 1st grade and kindergarten. Preferably near Costco that's were we work and looking to transfer. Thanks.

New Costco in the Woodlands at 45 and 242. Schools are good in The Woodlands, Conroe and Willis.

RoughRider

Alliance town center in Fort Worth, lots of great schools and a nice new costco

daverawr

There's a Costco in Sugarland fairly new, good area as well. I went to high school and middle school in the area.

Angry Aussie

So if the weather stays the way it's forecasted right now for next weekend, I'll defiantly will be going out to hidden falls. It may even be nice enough to head out there doors off! If anyone wants to go I'll be there. Probably pretty flexible either day but would prefer to go on Saturday. But I'm flexible. It will probably be me and maybe two buddies with me in my rig.

tdougherty81

So if the weather stays the way it's forecasted right now for next weekend, I'll defiantly will be going out to hidden falls. It may even be nice enough to head out there doors off! If anyone wants to go I'll be there. Probably pretty flexible either day but would prefer to go on Saturday. But I'm flexible. It will probably be me and maybe two buddies with me in my rig.

Saturday works for me as long as the weather is good. It will be me and my 2 boys and our dog. Thinking we can be there by 10am.

Top Bottom