All things Colorado

bones37

Great pictures in this thread! I'll be heading out there tomorrow, but without the Jeep. We're going to Boulder and Estes Park. We skied Breckenridge in Feb, went to Estes last summer, and skied Telluride last year in Feb. The year prior, we went to Pikes Peak, Mount Evans, Red Rocks, etc. We never have enough time to see everything because there is so much to do. I wish I could move there, especially living in the KC area and being so close. It's close enough to drive, but that slow incline up I-70 doesn't make it a fun drive in the Jeep!

GraniteCrystal

Great pictures in this thread! I'll be heading out there tomorrow, but without the Jeep. We're going to Boulder and Estes Park. We skied Breckenridge in Feb, went to Estes last summer, and skied Telluride last year in Feb. The year prior, we went to Pikes Peak, Mount Evans, Red Rocks, etc. We never have enough time to see everything because there is so much to do. I wish I could move there, especially living in the KC area and being so close. It's close enough to drive, but that slow incline up I-70 doesn't make it a fun drive in the Jeep!

If you want some Estes Park pics to get pumped up for your trip

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=734620

WJCO

Meme King
Nice pics. I'm either going to Grand Lake or Salida. Any ever been the Grand? Pics looks awesome.

Grand is a cool little town. You can drive through part of the park too and see some Moose on that side usually. Rent a boat while you're there too and drive around the lake.

blackrubi14

If you go to St. Elmo, you could go from St. Elmo over Tincup (not hard but cool nonetheless) and eat at Frenchy's, it's in the the town of Tincup, pretty neat little place to eat, and then take Cottonwood Pass which will put you in BV.

WJCO

Meme King
We did the Argo Mine/Mill tour in Idaho Springs today. It was pretty cool. Lots of history and info. Then we drove up to Grand Lake and got some cool stormy pics on the drive there.

DSC03872.jpg
DSC03878.jpg
DSC03876.jpg
DSC03892.JPG
DSC03890.jpg
DSC03889.jpg
DSC03888.jpg
DSC03886.jpg
DSC03885.jpg
DSC03884.jpg
DSC03883.jpg
DSC03882.jpg
DSC03881.jpg

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03901.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Bump. Wednesday's high on the front range is 16F. Ouch. Not a good time to mess with plastic shit on the Jeep.

desertrunner

Has anyone been up to Eagle Rock trail recently? Out behind the broadmoor. When I left CO old stage road was still closed from the flooding a few years back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom