All things Colorado

Kyle7R

Wow. Cool. Great place here. Love it.
I'm a little nervous, having been born and raised here. Having never even been that far north. Lol.

The job is in Fort Collins, wife and I are hoping to make a trip up in the next few weeks and scope out some potential housing locations.
Take Yasmin and I with you PLEASE :yup: You better keep us posted brotha.
You guys will always be welcome! I'll always have at least a pull out couch for you guys, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Anybody familiar with the Loveland or Broomfield areas?

Broomfield is more affordable and close to Denver, but IMO, it's busy, crowded, and chaotic. Loveland is quiet and affordable, but IMO, very boring. It's just enough removed from Denver that it feels like a long drive to anywhere (other than ft Collins). I looked at several homes there when I moved here, and am really glad that I didn't settle there. Longmont is a happy medium, but homes don't stay on the market, too much demand right now.

Kyle7R

Broomfield is more affordable and close to Denver, but IMO, it's busy, crowded, and chaotic. Loveland is quiet and affordable, but IMO, very boring. It's just enough removed from Denver that it feels like a long drive to anywhere (other than ft Collins). I looked at several homes there when I moved here, and am really glad that I didn't settle there. Longmont is a happy medium, but homes don't stay on the market, too much demand right now.
I was just about to add Longmont, odds are we will end up in an apartment, condo, or rental for at least 6 months for us to settle in, get our house here either sold or rented out.

My wife will also be continuing her college as well, so that will also factor into where we might land.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'm a little nervous, having been born and raised here. Having never even been that far north. Lol.

The job is in Fort Collins, wife and I are hoping to make a trip up in the next few weeks and scope out some potential housing locations.

You guys will always be welcome! I'll always have at least a pull out couch for you guys, lol.

Don't go. You'll want to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Seems like the best place to ask this question. My girl and I are taking a road trip to Colorado, Moab, Zion in the middle of June. Really looking forward to seeing some of the awesome trails and camping in Colorado. We've picked ouray and are wanting to do trails like black bear pass. My concern is that they will still be closed. Should I be finding alternate trails to run or do you think we will be ok? Thanks guys

Twisted14

Seems like the best place to ask this question. My girl and I are taking a road trip to Colorado, Moab, Zion in the middle of June. Really looking forward to seeing some of the awesome trails and camping in Colorado. We've picked ouray and are wanting to do trails like black bear pass. My concern is that they will still be closed. Should I be finding alternate trails to run or do you think we will be ok? Thanks guys
June may be tough. Those trails with the amount of snow they have gotten will likely be closed. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

My wife and I have been to Ouray for their 4th of July celebrations at least four different times over the years since 2006. Most of the higher trails are just opening or are close to opening at that time of year. June might be a bit early in the year. If you really want to see all the beauty that the Ouray area has to offer you should consider going in the fall when the Aspens start to turn. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487480301.933088.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487480370.642051.jpg beware though, late in the fall it can go to this in a few days ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487480440.980965.jpg

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Wow great pics! Yeah I figured It would be a long shot but it's the only time we could both be off. I'm sure there is plenty to see if those are closed

catahoula

Caught the Bug
My wife and I have been to Ouray for their 4th of July celebrations at least four different times over the years since 2006. Most of the higher trails are just opening or are close to opening at that time of year. June might be a bit early in the year. If you really want to see all the beauty that the Ouray area has to offer you should consider going in the fall when the Aspens start to turn. View attachment 244838 View attachment 244839 beware though, late in the fall it can go to this in a few days View attachment 244840
Love the pics!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

June is too early without question. Late July is the sweet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom