Andrew's Build

Drayko88

Haha looks awesome should have left it that way

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Lol. I was thinking about it but Jackie didnt like how hers looked with the black grill. She thought mine looked good though and alot of other people did on Facebook. I'm tempted to get some gecko paint and spray it lol

ninjaturtle13

Haha looks awesome should have left it that way

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Great now when I wake up in the morning I'm going to find my jeep with a black grill lol. Apparently I'm the only one who doesn't like the look on mine. I think it would have looked better if it was a matte black.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great now when I wake up in the morning I'm going to find my jeep with a black grill lol. Apparently I'm the only one who doesn't like the look on mine. I think it would have looked better if it was a matte black.

grab some Plasti-dip and spray it. $7 a can. best part is if you dont like it you can peel it right off. :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was thinking about that but I don't want to fuck it up lol. I might have to try it tomorrow or Thursday and see how it looks :)

its SUPER easy. i cleaned my grill with a bug and tar remover first, then cleaned it down with an ammonia based spray that Plasti-dip has (prob just ammonia and water) to clean it further, then sprayed 5 coats (can says 3-4 but i went over board). the annoying part is waiting 30 mins to let it dry after each coat.

mrmet1983

I'm so tempted to do mine in plasti dip but I'm just not sold on the look .....yet lol

Drayko88

I'm so tempted to do mine in plasti dip but I'm just not sold on the look .....yet lol

Well ninjas gonna do my grill so we can always meet and do a mock up on ur jeep with my grill

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Plasti dip is peel able. I say get a can and spray the 2-3 coats you can get out of it and if you like it, keep it, if not peel
It right off. Shit I will give you the rest of the one can I have at Rausch on Saturday of you coming.

Sent from my iPhone

mrmet1983

Plasti dip is peel able. I say get a can and spray the 2-3 coats you can get out of it and if you like it, keep it, if not peel
It right off. Shit I will give you the rest of the one can I have at Rausch on Saturday of you coming.

Sent from my iPhone

Might have to give it a shot one day

Drayko88

New plates finally came, couldn't be happier. Also ordered smittybuilt oversize tire carrier, poison spyder HD crossmember, and cobra 29ltd classic cb radio. Can't wait to put me all on

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378743960.071948.jpg

Drayko88

Put on the smittybuilt oversize tire carrier the other day and overall I am very happy with it. It took just about all the vibration out of the spare and what minimal vibration there is only comes when I hit a big pothole going pretty fast.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379369858.963417.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379369948.373334.jpg

Drayko88

If you notice, there isn't a question mark. I think Tom was oreerin that you goto Rausch this weekend lol

Lol, then I guess I have no choice lol. Unfortunately I'm working this weekend, I hope you guys have a great time, I will be living vicariously through all your pics so post a lot of them lol

Top Bottom