Any HTC one m8 users???

KingCopperhead

Check my first posts here ;-) before I set my signature it shows sent from my HTC6525LVW (HTC one M8)
It's an awesome phone. Best I've had so far. Great call reception, nice display, battery life isn't bad and the built in speakers are great for watching wayalife videos ;-)

Tigrcky

Check my first posts here ;-) before I set my signature it shows sent from my HTC6525LVW (HTC one M8)
It's an awesome phone. Best I've had so far. Great call reception, nice display, battery life isn't bad and the built in speakers are great for watching wayalife videos ;-)
Indeed so!! What do you think of the update to kit Kat

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Apple for life! I have MacBook Pro new iPad Air iphone5s I'm getting the 6 plus in November :)

I was an apple guy for along time but since I moved to android it's way better. I'll never go back to apple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

She has apple products! Would you go back to apple? View attachment 100955

This slutty bimbo couldn't get me to take any Apple product even for FREE!

Anyway, M8 here. I am on the second one since the day it was released. Two days ago started doing things on its own. Apparently the first batch had many bugs which is common for new devices. This replacement may be a first-batch device, too. Waiting to go get it looked at tomorrow. Even with the problems of the M8 I will take Android over Apple any day. :yup:

Instantly thought of this fella when I saw her.

Attachments

• 1279320416_3.jpg
    1279320416_3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Robar

The Enforcer
She has apple products! Would you go back to apple?

I think this is what keeps Brankz with his apple products...

screen568x568.jpeg

RSOV Mk2

I've got an M8, love it. BT sync'ed up with the only fancy electronic thing I have that's got Bluetooth anyway, aka the rubicon. Nav, tunes, hilariously read to me texts... Plus a kid app so the midget doesn't try to call China with it if I'm letting her play with it when on a long drive.

Tigrcky

Just read the tread about the crapple users and they are all raving about what we have had for at least 6 months lmao they act like 128 gig is huge when ours supports a micro sd 128 plus 32 gig internal :cheesy:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Top Bottom