Any HTC one m8 users???

RockyJk

Just read the tread about the crapple users and they are all raving about what we have had for at least 6 months lmao they act like 128 gig is huge when ours supports a micro sd 128 plus 32 gig internal :cheesy:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411855179.888291.jpg
I just read this ;)

RockyJk

So they are better as pry bars?? Great to know Apple is good for something! Idk about you Apple users but I plan to be using my phone for the electronic aspect not the pry bar app :crazyeyes:

Haha that's one way to look at it, rather have the pry app than a broken screen 👍

RockyJk

Had this since May and I'm very rough on phones like 3 a year no probs here

Lol I'm just playing tig don't get all worked up, I can't afford to be going through phones like that haha I still have an iphone 4 😨

Tigrcky

Lol I'm just playing tig don't get all worked up, I can't afford to be going through phones like that haha I still have an iphone 4 😨

Phone insurance and otterboxes saves my hide! Not worked up I promise :D

Jackal01

Went through 4 of them in 5 months(3 being refurbished from sprint). After many threats sprint sent me a new S5.

S5 has blown the M8 out of the water in general. The speakers were much better though on the M8.

Tigrcky

Went through 4 of them in 5 months(3 being refurbished from sprint). After many threats sprint sent me a new S5.

S5 has blown the M8 out of the water in general. The speakers were much better though on the M8.

The speakers are one of the few good things on the m8

Tigrcky

so this is an update on my HTC one M8, im sure that you apple lovers and fanboys will rage on this thread but bring it on! for every hateful post you owe me one shot of honey!!!! by posting in a hateful mannor you agree to that statement, sent my first one in for dropping calls left and right, got a replacement certified used one... less then 4 weeks later (last night) the thing turned into a heating element for many hours and now wont reboot... my Galaxy S5 will be here in two days... :grayno:

David1tontj

Had this since May and I'm very rough on phones like 3 a year no probs here

so this is an update on my HTC one M8, im sure that you apple lovers and fanboys will rage on this thread but bring it on! for every hateful post you owe me one shot of honey!!!! by posting in a hateful mannor you agree to that statement, sent my first one in for dropping calls left and right, got a replacement certified used one... less then 4 weeks later (last night) the thing turned into a heating element for many hours and now wont reboot... my Galaxy S5 will be here in two days... :grayno:

I thought you haven't had any problems since May??

Hahaha.

I work construction, and am very hard on phones.. My dinosaur 4s is still in perfect condition after 2 years.

Tigrcky

I thought you haven't had any problems since May??

Hahaha.

I work construction, and am very hard on phones.. My dinosaur 4s is still in perfect condition after 2 years.

ok david 2 things here, 1 is how in the hell are you!!!! its been awhile!!!. and 2 yeah it slowly started developing probs. :dont_know:

Hot94Z28

Lol you drank the coolaid didn't ya

Sent from my whatyamacallit

No I like both just it's expensive to keep buying both. I will say between a jailbroke iPhone or a rooted android I do like the jailbreak better if you are into that. If I were to buy an android phone now would be the Note 4 I had the 2 and liked having that stylus.

Top Bottom