Any Mountain Bikers?

Tigrcky

I just clipped in w eggbeaters last night for the first time ...did a little intense single track night ride....

Definitely noticed more power from up motion of pedal, but like they all said, I fell over a good 10 times!! Almost always on my left side!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol that will happen!!!

Sent from my whatyamacallit

kornchip

I tried clip ins..once haha I couldnt get used to them. I may try em again because all of my buddies swear by them

36Fan

I just clipped in w eggbeaters last night for the first time ...did a little intense single track night ride....

Definitely noticed more power from up motion of pedal, but like they all said, I fell over a good 10 times!! Almost always on my left side!

Better than falling over 10 times on a road bike. lol

kornchip

You either love them or hate them. I cant ride without them.

I wanna try them on my own bike and see if it makes a difference. I tried them on a smaller framed cannondale with the single front fork and the whole thing was a disaster haha

36Fan

I wanna try them on my own bike and see if it makes a difference. I tried them on a smaller framed cannondale with the single front fork and the whole thing was a disaster haha

At first I hated them,previous bike set up was more the problem than the pedals though. Its easier in all aspects clipped in,climbing,downhill and maneuverability. Never know till you try it.

JKFlyer

That's exactly the bike I have. Does that make a difference being clipped in? The lefty or size of frame?

kornchip

you should be fine if your used to it. Its more that it just felt different to me to start then i had to deal with the clip ins haha

Rottenbelly

Been dying to get back into biking. Finally after surgery on my hand and moving to a new mtn bike friendly area im back on a bike for the first time since late 1999.
Forgot how much I missed it!!!
20140307_144429.jpg

kornchip

Thats awesome man dont ever give up. hows that Giant? The shop I just dropped mine off at has the blue yukon on clearance. I considered trading my bike in on it.

JKFlyer

Been dying to get back into biking. Finally after surgery on my hand and moving to a new mtn bike friendly area im back on a bike for the first time since late 1999.
Forgot how much I missed it!!!
View attachment 77009

Congrats. BTW, can u post a pic of that spider thing on ur jeep? Its sick!

Rottenbelly

Thats awesome man dont ever give up. hows that Giant? The shop I just dropped mine off at has the blue yukon on clearance. I considered trading my bike in on it.
So far its been great. I dont really like the elastomer fork. The rebound is fast for me. I plan on upgrading to a air/ oil fork so i can dial it in. I picked it up on clearance also. Figured it would be good to get me started and when I upgrade my son can have it.

Congrats. BTW, can u post a pic of that spider thing on ur jeep? Its sick!

Here ya go. Thanks.

DSC_1587.jpg

Top Bottom