Any Mountain Bikers?

Just got a new bike. I picked up a marin mountain vision xm8. I love it so for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

iflyhi22002

Just picked this gem up Sunday.. Bought it from a 64 year old who bought it new, rode it twice, then had hip surgery so he doesn't ride anymore... Even had the manuals and shock pump.
Looking forward to some good riding now that we are in Phoenix.. Plus it kinda matches my billet JKU
Sent from my HTC One using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395724462964.jpg
    1395724462964.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 184

TrailBear

That sucks! I call factory defect. I would take it back to the shop where you got it and have them warranty it. Shimano usually has a one year warranty on their components.

I'm taking it in today after work to see, the shop is really good to deal with, so I don't think I'll have an issue.

kornchip

I finally got a chance to take my bike to the another shop and when i told the guy about the other shop pushing a whole rear brake system he laughed. He said he can get everything fixed up with a tune up and an new rotor. Thanks again to all who gave me advice! :D

I will put a pic up of the bike as soon as i pick it up :thumb:

TrailBear

That sucks! I call factory defect. I would take it back to the shop where you got it and have them warranty it. Shimano usually has a one year warranty on their components.

Took it on yesterday, said they had to order a new free hub and I'll be running by Friday, warranty all the way.

Rentalkid

Rentalkid

Here's my 2010 Mongoose hipster. I'm redoing my Santa Cruz super 8 downhill . Seems like jeeps and active lifestyles go together ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396070718.733348.jpg

Kinda late, but finally got out on the trail this past weekend! I had a specialized epic but it got stolen last year:/ got a sweet deal on a Kona kahuna I can use until I save up for somethin nice again. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396455650.512368.jpg

Sent via the Internet in the palm of my hand

JKFlyer

I just clipped in w eggbeaters last night for the first time ...did a little intense single track night ride....

Definitely noticed more power from up motion of pedal, but like they all said, I fell over a good 10 times!! Almost always on my left side!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

Kinda late, but finally got out on the trail this past weekend! I had a specialized epic but it got stolen last year:/ got a sweet deal on a Kona kahuna I can use until I save up for somethin nice again. View attachment 76939

Sent via the Internet in the palm of my hand

Dang sorry to hear, nice to meet another Colorado rider tho!

Sent from my whatyamacallit

Top Bottom