Anyone heard of this lift?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Ah, good point. No, shocks were not included into this price. I didn't catch the shocks included part for the JKS. I kinda like having the option of choosing which shock to pair with the EVO kit.

^^^^this^^^^. Not everyone likes the same shocks and ride quality... so why force a kit that only supplies one brand of shocks?...

Phasing out EVO huh? After the cinematic fallout with a not to be named vendor, i had plannned on hooking up with trailjeeps for continuing my build. Guess i need a contingency plan...

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Phasing out EVO huh? After the cinematic fallout with a not to be named vendor, i had plannned up hooking up with trailjeeps for continuing my build. Guess i need a contingency plan...

Not phasing out evo Matt, just the enforcer.

JeepJeep75

Just to add to the fire, the JKS kit includes shocks that you may or may not like, and quick disconnects which you will not need if you have a Rubicon... Hmmm....

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Zone
BDS? Are they quality lift kits? No.

Guess what? JKS is now owned and built by Zone/BDS

I damn near would run terror flex first. Almost.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Just to add to the fire, the JKS kit includes shocks that you may or may not like, and quick disconnects which you will not need if you have a Rubicon... Hmmm....

This is what had me balk at the 2.5" system, I know overall it's a minor thing.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Zone

Wow didn't know that the jks was owned zone/bds!? I'm sure they ride/built pretty similar then.

GraniteCrystal

Quick disconnects is a good point. Someone else on here ordered the JKS from Trail Jeeps and was able to order different shocks (Rancho 9000s I think) so I don't think you're locked in on the Fox if you want different.

Zone

Not familiar with Zone BDS. Abysmal? Can you give more context?

JKbrick

I wasn't aware of this either, how long has this been the case?

I think a couple years, I noticed the phone number changed to Coldwater Michigan, 30 years ago there was a place there called Halls Off Road and I believe they started Trailmaster now Zone and BDS are there along with JKS. Every Jeep in this area has BDS on it, had a guy tell me he thought I was the only drag link flip he had ever seen! Glad I got all my JKS stuff before it changed

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
If I'm not mistaken FOX holdings or (FOX factory) owns them all now.

Being local to the area yes, fox bought them all a little while ago. They have set it up so zone is entry level, bds mid level, and jks is premium. It's also why all the newer kits come with fox shocks. I think they are still in process of positioning each of their brands.

Trail Jeeps has also just informed me that they are not dealers of JEreel or rancho so where should I go to get those things. Along with this, they suggested I get a K-cal programmer

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Trail Jeeps has also just informed me that they are not dealers of JEreel or rancho so where should I go to get those things. Along with this, they suggested I get a K-cal programmer

Check out Quadratec for Rancho parts. I'm not sure if they carry JEReel as well. Assuming you meant to write Pro-Cal, you can also get them from Quadratec.

jesse3638

Hooked

I ordered my JE Reel drive shafts directly from their website. I haven't checked to see if that is still an option. I called them with questions too and they were very helpful and friendly.

RebelconJk

Just order JEeel direct, that's what i did a few years ago when i ordered my front and rear driveshafts. Everybody over there is super nice and helpful.

Top Bottom