Anyone heard of this lift?

Jeepfan30

Ive not met anyone using it, although it looks to do pretty much the same shit the superchips and aev do...those seem to be what most use.

And it has a cool little "JKS" logo on the top instead of Superchips. I think it's the same thing, just re-branded by JKS. :idontknow:

matt87951

No, just the Enforcer in favor of the JKS Jspec.

Not trying to dig this up from the depths, but this is not correct. Trail Jeeps still sells the Enforcer lifts. I have a quote from them this week. I will say that the advise I got from them is that they feel the Enforcer kits are built around King shocks, so unless you plan to run a king shock, the ride won't be the ride that EVO planned for the kit. No saying it will be bad, but it won't be ideal.

I don't have the money to run King shocks, so I am interested in the JKS 3.5" kit, which for all the Same components, plus a front driveshaft is only a couple hundred more than the EVO kit without a driveshaft (meaning the EVO is about $200 more, for the same thing).

No personal experience with either lift, just comparing numbers and specs.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I'd still go with evo! They're stuff is of really nice quality and Mel and Drew are really helpful. Lastly, seems like a ton of people have been really happy with the enforcer with the Rancho 9k shocks.

Jeepfan30

I've been happy with the Enforcer while running Fox 2.0 shocks. I've driven Metalcloak and Teraflex Jeeps and I still prefer mine. King shocks are preferred, but it won't ride shitty without them.

Top Bottom