Anyone run Barret lake trail?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Or maybe they just haven't gotten there yet to change the sign. Thanks for checking.

LOL!! That could be true - the trailhead is 8 miles from the sign and I didn't want to go all the way up just to find out that the sign was right. Like I said, I'll call in the morning and if it's open, will give it another go.

kyleolson

LOL!! That could be true - the trailhead is 8 miles from the sign and I didn't want to go all the way up just to find out that the sign was right. Like I said, I'll call in the morning and if it's open, will give it another go.

Ohhhh. I soooo wanna know if it's open now. I will take a day off to run it if it is!!! ;)

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
Gate is 82" wide, also this trail has always been subject to closure due to inclement weather. Always call before you head out because 1 strong thunderstorm can shut it down. Hoping the new repairs and bypasses allow the trail to be open for longer periods and not so sensitive to weather.

Called El Dorarado NF and they say "it's open, have a good time" :)

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie and Undertheradar for the intel!

If the gate is at 82" wide, I think that would rule out full width axles with slabs right? Heck, I would think my standard width axles with Slabs would be too wide (I'd measure but I'm not home). :)

ClarksAdventures

Thanks Eddie and Undertheradar for the intel!

If the gate is at 82" wide, I think that would rule out full width axles with slabs right? Heck, I would think my standard width axles with Slabs would be too wide (I'd measure but I'm not home). :)

I've never measured. I wonder what I am.

Top Bottom