Anyone run Barret lake trail?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie and Undertheradar for the intel!

If the gate is at 82" wide, I think that would rule out full width axles with slabs right? Heck, I would think my standard width axles with Slabs would be too wide (I'd measure but I'm not home). :)

69" wms to wms then add the rest of the wheels you might have for full width, I'd say you might be able to squeeze through with some slabs. It's gonna be tight but maybe doable.

07JKSahara

So for reference I measured my jeep. I'm 78" with stock axles, stock wheels and 1.5 spacers. Tires are 35x12.50 Nittos.

If I calculated right, I'm effectively 4.75 of backspacing. Maybe that will help people figure out where they are.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
So for reference I measured my jeep. I'm 78" with stock axles, stock wheels and 1.5 spacers. Tires are 35x12.50 Nittos.

If I calculated right, I'm effectively 4.75 of backspacing. Maybe that will help people figure out where they are.

Good info Scott!

I'm itching to get home and measure mine. I'm at 3.75" of BS, so. I'm thinking I'll come in right around 80".

Ricky, what's the girth on your rig? :)

bkac

Caught the Bug
Mine is 85" so Ricky should be "85.25 in the front and 83.75 in the rear or really close. Like I said, you guys should be able to squeeze through. I'm only 82.50 ring to ring. :)

07JKSahara

I doubt that will be happening. I wish, sounds really fun

Good point though on ring to ring. I measured rubber, but to fit someone could air up and draw the tires taller/skinner...

I doubt it's the weekend of the 7th for this trail, so we'll keep you in the loop when we get a group.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Good point though on ring to ring. I measured rubber, but to fit someone could air up and draw the tires taller/skinner...
I doubt it's the weekend of the 7th for this trail, so we'll keep you in the loop when we get a group.

Good thinking on airing UP. :thumbup:

I think Ricky was talking about running this tag weekend. Being a week away, anyone have any other suggestions? I think I saw Deer Valley maybe?

07JKSahara

Thanks man! Flying home now and should be landing in about 6hrs.

Is camping an option along the trail?

I read there's camping at the very end, near the water. But I'm not sure, maybe someone's run it and can verify.

6 hrs?!? You must be over water right now then?

Top Bottom