Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let me start by saying that, as a parent of competitive athletes of both genders, there is no way in hell I think it is fair or competitive to allow biologically born males to compete against biologically born females. I also don’t think it is fair or competitive to allow biologically born females who are transitioning (and taking testosterone) to compete against other girls who are not allowed to take performance enhancing drugs.

That said, the true occurrence of transitioning people is so small that I have a hard time believing women’s sports are done for biologically born women. It is a stupid executive order for sure, but it’s not the end of sports for young women.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Let me start by saying that, as a parent of competitive athletes of both genders, there is no way in hell I think it is fair or competitive to allow biologically born males to compete against biologically born females. I also don’t think it is fair or competitive to allow biologically born females who are transitioning (and taking testosterone) to compete against other girls who are not allowed to take performance enhancing drugs.

That said, the true occurrence of transitioning people is so small that I have a hard time believing women’s sports are done for biologically born women. It is a stupid executive order for sure, but it’s not the end of sports for young women.

One occurrence of a male, "transitioning", and competing against any young woman is too many. I'm sure that single, young woman, with hopes and dreams would agree with me.
The whole transgender movement is in reality, INSANITY, and NOBODY, should enable it!

One occurrence of a male, "transitioning", and competing against any young woman is too many. I'm sure that single, young woman, with hopes and dreams would agree with me.
The whole transgender movement is in reality, INSANITY, and NOBODY, should enable it!

I agree it shouldn’t happen at all...I just don’t agree that it is the death of women’s athletics.

I agree it shouldn’t happen at all...I just don’t agree that it is the death of women’s athletics.

It may not be the death of women’s athletics. But it will be disappointing to some young women that want a fair competition between equal peers. It will be devastating to some young girl that doesn’t make the team because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just fear for my daughters future as well. Also that creep that says he is “transitioning” and just going into the girls locker room or bathroom for a peep show

It may not be the death of women’s athletics. But it will be disappointing to some young women that want a fair competition between equal peers. It will be devastating to some young girl that doesn’t make the team because of it.

For sure. I’m not saying it won’t be, or that I agree with it. I guess my real point is my continued frustration with the way in which mass media presents stories.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I just fear for my daughters future as well. Also that creep that says he is “transitioning” and just going into the girls locker room or bathroom for a peep show

We have told Em already she will not be punished at home for throat punching anyone to stand up for herself and not be bullied. It already happened by a little neighbor girl and I sent her ass home and told her she wasn’t welcome back

How'd they make it past the wall?

I was thinking more on the fact a lawmaker said we can’t allow our tax dollars to go “their” countries... if that’s the case where the fuck did all that money in the omnibus bill go?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’m trying to watch the weather channel and they felt the need to show John Kerry apologizing to the world about leaving the Paris Accord. Now I can’t even watch the fucking weather, I give up

I’m trying to watch the weather channel and they felt the need to show John Kerry apologizing to the world about leaving the Paris Accord. Now I can’t even watch the fucking weather, I give up

Yup sadly this administration will follow in the footsteps of the Obama admin and apologize and bow down. 🤦*♂️

This literally makes me physically sick...
https://youtu.be/6-v76kM0gWo
I cannot imagine what the never Trumpers, were thinking.
I wish these repercussions affected them, directly.

i've had a few guys i've met in the industry over the years reach out to me in search of jobs.

A lot of these guys are not in the position to wait for these so called "well paying union jobs" that will take years to materialize if ever nor do they have the technological skills that will be required.

Many of these corrupt politicians, family members and cronies will make millions before a single job is created.

And if anyone thinks they'll pay a higher income tax (remember the $400,000 tax base?) they'll be sure to find ways to get under the limit as well as get tax exemptions and probably additional gov. funding again, long before a single job is created.

There will be a lot more fraudulent companies in the solar and wind energy space than there are now...

obama/biden wasted somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 billion tax payer dollars funding green energy, none that I know of have succeeded enough to sustain themselves without continued federal funding... I believe they were all failures and now they want to spend trillions!

Some of the failures - the full list is much longer:
Solyndra
Evergreeb Solar
SolarReserve
A123 Solar
Solar Trust of America
Bright Source
LSP Energy
Abound Solar
SunPower
Beacon Power
Ecotality
UniSolar
Azure Dynamics
Ener1

For those people losing their ass right now... this should bring some comfort:

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...nth=01&date=25&id=1007077&oref=m.facebook.com

This piece of shit is now telling people to wear two masks. He can fuck right off with this Communism. Half a million dollar salary (of our money) doesn't mean shit. Fuck you, Fauci. Sadly there are retards all over that will follow in line because he's the 'expert.' The government overreach saddens me. And the sheep-like tendencies of people saddens me more.

This piece of shit is now telling people to wear two masks. He can fuck right off with this Communism. Half a million dollar salary (of our money) doesn't mean shit. Fuck you, Fauci. Sadly there are retards all over that will follow in line because he's the 'expert.' The government overreach saddens me. And the sheep-like tendencies of people saddens me more.

He thinks running back to the commie group WHO is the right thing to do too, fuck that

He thinks running back to the commie group WHO is the right thing to do too, fuck that

Agree, he hasn't practiced medicine in years and if the MSM wasn't so fucking intent on censorship, they'd have the doctors that are actually dealing with this shit speak out.

2 masks... fucking ass wipe, not breathing works too - recommend that to all your fucking followers :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom