AOAA Guided tour March29th

RamP

AOAA Pre-Easter Run March29th

I'd like to extend an invitation for a one day guided tour of a brand new off road park located in Shamokin,PA. Got the date locked in. All land use permits are approved and guides secured.
The Anthracite Outdoor Adventure area is opening publicly in the spring of 2014. Before they do I've scheduled a guided trail run through the property. This will be a blue run. Of course we'll take the greens to get there but it's not just a fire road drive through the forest. They have all the trails ranging from green to red and I'm sure the guides will show us some challenging stuff.
The date is Saturday March 29th.
I'm only posting this on WOL and am setting a soft cap of 20 vehicles. If there's more interest it's not a big deal. I would just need to get additional guides.
The only stipulation is that all vehicles MUST BE STREET LEGAL and have insurance. Which means no trailered rigs. The reason being, there is no recreational insurance associated with this run. I'm just a WOL member sending emails. Lol
Cost per vehicle / driver is $40. Passenger is $15. Prices include tips for the guides. They are non paid volunteers.
Here's the site.
http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/pages/
And the adress.
4100 Route 125
Coal Township,
17866,PA

We're gonna meet at Dunkin Donuts at 8am. Grab a coffee and head to the trail head.
Address for DD
200 west sunbury st
Shamokin,PA

Saturday AOAA
1.Ramp
2.Greyhame
3.72blubyu
4.+1^^^
5.Maxspongebob
6.DCSea
7.LSmetz6 +1
8.kornchip
9.ilikeguns
10.JKUnlimitedsport_2010
11.Quitstarring +1
12.friend of ilikeguns
13.PJScullyJr
14.GRNHORN
15.parkerfly5150

Maybe.
KPM171
Cozdude

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
wow! sounds awesome but sadly i am not going to attend. i have a trip planned for around that time and i dont need anything to "pop up" (issue wise). im sure you will get a good turn out from a lot of the PA and MD guys tho

robs2008jk

Newbys

This sounds like a blast. How about a Newby or two? ANd what else would be needed ie. Mods like tires lift ect. Is a cb required.

RamP

Coz no worries I'm sure we'll get out there.

Rob you don't need much as far as mods go. Of course a lift and tires help but not a necessity for running green trails. Even most blues. A cb will also help. I have a portable that I'll bring along if someone needs one.

72blubyu

You could count me in for this one and I would have one more ring with me. Hopefully winter is done with by then.

RamP

You got it. List updated.
I'm hoping March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb. I'd sign up for 50 degrees and sunny right now.

beans

Woohoo! :) :) Thats not too far from us! :D Can you put Vichus and Beans down? Yay!!! :clap2: :clap2:

RamP

I'll add a maybe list to the original post. Hope you can make it. I ran the Jeep Jamboree there in 2013 and it was a lot of fun.

bl17z90

I don't think I will be able to make this trip. I am already going to Rausch in March with a local friend and not sure I could afford 2 trips in one month but I will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks for putting this trip together though I'm sure everyone will have a good time.

Top Bottom