AOAA Trip Sat 7/26

noroad

Ok guys we have a small group of rigs going to the AOAA park in PA to do some wheeling, We are looking to keep this a small trip for a couple of reasons. One we have not been there and have no idea what we might get into, and the second is a small group can run a bunch of stuff. So that being said we are looking to get another jeep or two to join us, it well be a first come type of thing! We are going to ask that you have a pretty good set up of at least 35s and one locker (may be subject to swap winch for locker)

We will be staying at the comfort inn if you are interested
http://www.comfortinn.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?hotel=PA130&srp=LRAUS

1)Noroad (Andrew) + Youngfire (Julie)
2)Cozdude (Steve)
3)Grnhorn (Scott)
4)Quick starting (Robby)
5)Quick starting+1 (Dom)
6)

Maybe
1)Hinrichs (Jim)
2)
3)

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This will be fun! Looking forward to trying a new park! Who else is going to join!?!?

Sent from my iPhone

noroad

JUst to add some things as maybe it is not really known to well yet! AOAA is Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area it is a park just like Rausch Creek from what we have heard! It is about 25 mins north of Rausch creek as well, the place is 25 per jeep/drive and 10 per guest in jeep, it is also a drive up style like RC open from 9-7pm!

AOAA
http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/pages/

GRNHORN

I do. Remeber I have been there and know their trails are harder than rc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

I do. Remeber I have been there and know their trails are harder than rc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

haha sweet thats what the new locker and gears are for lol! Also i wont be going to crazy i have 5 more days of wheeling after that, but im super pumped to be wheeling with our group of guys always a good time!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
yea im looking forward to trying some new trails and if they are harder SO BE IT! LETS ROCK!!!! :rock:

I would REALLY like to join you all, but I already have plans :grayno: Hopefully next time :idontknow: maybe later in the fall?

noroad

I would REALLY like to join you all, but I already have plans :grayno: Hopefully next time :idontknow: maybe later in the fall?

haha you should tell them your sick and come down lol. But yes deff do some weekend camping trips in the fall!

noroad

I should be able to join, I'm gonna ask my buddy who was with us last time at RC to come if that's okay with you guys

ya man its cool with us, just let me know when you do, and check out the hotel before its full, price is about $65 i think!

RamP

Have a great time guys. Is love to go but I'll be there the following week with the Jeep Jamboree. It's becoming a family tradition with us.

Please give them a pass on the trail map. It sucks. But they are in the process of having proper ones made up.

noroad

Have a great time guys. Is love to go but I'll be there the following week with the Jeep Jamboree. It's becoming a family tradition with us.

Please give them a pass on the trail map. It sucks. But they are in the process of having proper ones made up.

hahaha sounds like we are getting lost!! True explorers!

RamP

It's not a game changer but the trail map is pretty much a satellite image with intersections marked instead of trail #'s. Ask the desk at the welcome center where to find the blue trails and you'll be good to go.

RamP

I've also downloaded an app called maplets. It's a gps based app that has the AOAA and RC on it. It'll tell you where you are in relation to they're trail map. I know it works for Rausch, haven't tried it at AOAA yet but they are on it.

Top Bottom