AOAA Trip Sat 7/26

noroad

This is going to be a lot of fun, this group is awesome. Had a great time last time.

Right im pumped! What time is everyone planning on getting to the hotel fri night?? Anyone wana do a big dinner out, then beers back at the hotel?

GRNHORN

I am planning on leaving work around noon. Should put me in at around 330 or 4.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Ok maybe plan on going to a late dinner of 7 depending on when everyone gets there! But that looks pretty good to me!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Depends on when I leave the beach on Friday to get home so I can pack then head up. So I would say don't wait for me for dinner (as of now) but a beer or two when I get there works!

noroad

Depends on when I leave the beach on Friday to get home so I can pack then head up. So I would say don't wait for me for dinner (as of now) but a beer or two when I get there works!

Sounds good man!!

I have so much crap to pack/do its not even funny, i have no idea how its going to fit lol. I have done the oil change, tire rotation, Fixed my bent rie rod, cleand it, painted the rust. Now i have to do Bolt check, grease everything, fix CB, Fix inside green light PS, clean the table and put that back in, then clean and pack all the tools, and finally pack the rest lol. :crazyeyes:

quit staring

Sounds good man!!

I have so much crap to pack/do its not even funny, i have no idea how its going to fit lol. I have done the oil change, tire rotation, Fixed my bent rie rod, cleand it, painted the rust. Now i have to do Bolt check, grease everything, fix CB, Fix inside green light PS, clean the table and put that back in, then clean and pack all the tools, and finally pack the rest lol. :crazyeyes:

damn! good luck my friend lol I gotta fix my rear locker wire that broke off and the front axle seals on both ends are leaking all of a sudden. and my cb too! it was working for months now the antenna wire only works when it wants. always somethin

noroad

damn! good luck my friend lol I gotta fix my rear locker wire that broke off and the front axle seals on both ends are leaking all of a sudden. and my cb too! it was working for months now the antenna wire only works when it wants. always somethin

haha so little time and so mcuh work lol!!

noroad

Just saw this!

Sat Jul 26

83°

64°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain: 0% Wind: SSE at 6 mph
Details

Top Bottom