ATX Slabs: Lets see them!

ttfhell

There is no issue with a tire sealing because of powder coating or painting the rings of the slabs. I've stupidly had three sets of slabs, two of which were painted and powder coated multiple times.

FLKEYSJK

There is no issue with a tire sealing because of powder coating or painting the rings of the slabs. I've stupidly had three sets of slabs, two of which were painted and powder coated multiple times.

Good to hear, I've decided on powder coating, I'm just not really good with a rattle can.

tiecka533

Love your jeep and the set up you have in digging the rear how the storage is in that back like that. What's the brand of soft top and tack you have?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Clifford ,its pieced together offroad heroes makes a real nice top but its pricey. The top its a saffari smittybuilt,rear piece window is a bestop wraparound windjammer for a 2 door jk,they dont make one for a 4 door. The rear deck cover is a bestop. The rack its from harborfreight ,i used the hardtop mounting points . Very nice tire carrier u got some skills!

Sent from my SM-J700T using WAYALIFE mobile app

tiecka533

I was looking at the trailready beadlocks with the world series bead lock, then i saw lots of of u runing slabs they grew on me. I needed 31/2 offset wheel to clear my 3 link outboard coilovers in the rear. Very happy

Sent from my SM-J700T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom