Backup light upgrades?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I just received and installed these bulbs. While doing the install on my new 13 JKR, I had the radio playing. I noticed static on a otherwise clear channel while turning on the reverse lights. Unplug or take out of reverse the radio static goes away. Have you experienced or heard of this happening? Any suggestions?

I never did (never listen to radio) but I suspect it is the same issue as the offroad LED bars...something about high power LEDs messes with AM/FM frequencies.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
NFRs...you definitely need to make commission off this cause you sold a shit ton of these for that company hahaha I'll be ordering them too!

GuillaumeC91

Woo, got mine installed too! Of course I'm the last one since shipping to Canada is a bit slower...

1383708534331.jpg
1383708561219.jpg
1383708581075.jpg
Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

jeeeep

Hooked
I can see!

installed tonight - pic is from the inside of my rig same position in my driveway close to the garage door..wow what a difference!

Before:
OEM Before.jpg

After:
LED AFter.jpg

BossHog

That takes care of the reverse light. How about a replacement led for the brake light? Any recommendations?

OrangegasmJKU

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384145180.273945.jpg
Installed those 3157 Projector LED bulbs last week after I seen them here on this forum. They are awesome, especially for turning around in the bush!

Top Bottom