Bestop Trektop nx ?

Trail JK

I run a trektop NX twill year round in Colorado and love it. No leaks and amazingly quiet and warm.

I love mine. The only drawbacks I can think of are that it is a little more noisy over the factory premium top and it does reduce cargo room. But it looks so badass that I don't really care about those.

I've been going back and forth between the twill trektop NX and the factory premium and just can't decide. Both are up there in price, wish I had it now though. Soon perhaps.

CanadianJK72

So far so good. The rain gutters on the door surrounds are cracked from hitting trees but that would have been the case with a factory door surrounds too. They are literally that much the same. Of course, Bestop makes the factory soft tops.

That makes sense that they would be similar. Do you use any products on the material itself to keep it in good shape? or just a normal wash.

CanadianJK72

I run a trektop NX twill year round in Colorado and love it. No leaks and amazingly quiet and warm.

That's what I was planning on doing was running it year round wasn't sure if it was durable enough to do so but from what I read it sounds like it is !

CanadianJK72

Some people have complained about the install (people complain about everything). There are some videos out there that give you a pretty good idea of the install, there is even one by Bestop. It will also be a big help if you are installing on a hot sunny day. The heat will help relax the material and it will stretch out. Some guys have rushed the install and had issues, so ensure you are patient with the install and she will keep you warm and dry.

Great info , I learned the hard way when putting the factory soft top on , didn't do it in the sun or in warm weather an rushed it an it didn't fit right ! I will keep that in mind when installing new top !

Ive had one on about a month or so and havent had any problems. I couldnt be happier with it. Quality is top notch

Just got mine in twill. Waiting for it to get a little warmer before I install. I'll post up on this thread after I have some experience with it

CanadianJK72

Ive had one on about a month or so and havent had any problems. I couldnt be happier with it. Quality is top notch

Have you had the top down at all was it as easy as everyone says ?

Just got mine in twill. Waiting for it to get a little warmer before I install. I'll post up on this thread after I have some experience with it

Sweet ! Can't wait to see it !
Pics or I'd didn't happen lol

Yes I have one and love it. Only complaint is that the zippers like to get stuck

Oh really ? How so ?

Have you had the top down at all was it as easy as everyone says ?

Its been cold but ive done a few test runs. The sunrider feature is a 3 second process. And the rear and side panels are easily removed too. If you wanted to take the the whole top off, it would just be afew minutes really.

xrayjeeper83

I got my trektop to replace the shitty factory top that leaked like crazy, 08jku. My only "complaint" is that it seems like you can't remove just the rear. No I haven't tried cause I'm worried I can mess up the sides

CanadianJK72

Its been cold but ive done a few test runs. The sunrider feature is a 3 second process. And the rear and side panels are easily removed too. If you wanted to take the the whole top off, it would just be afew minutes really.
Oh really wow what's not to like about that , did you install in the cold or was it warm also?

I got my trektop to replace the shitty factory top that leaked like crazy, 08jku. My only "complaint" is that it seems like you can't remove just the rear. No I haven't tried cause I'm worried I can mess up the sides

Your meaning take the rear 3 windows out ? If so from what I know is that you can while leaving the top done up like a bikini top

Top Bottom