Bestop Trektop nx ?

xrayjeeper83

I didnt think you could, the side windows seemed to be very loose with the back window off.
Thanks for the info, I'll be riding like that now

Oh really wow what's not to like about that , did you install in the cold or was it warm also?

It was cold as shit out but i installed it in garage w heater goin. Still couldnt get it zipped up so i patiently drank beer and ran a hairdryer over it in sections, worked great. Its was tight as a....well, it was tight. lol. After being on for a couple days the zippers all work without issue.

CandAMudders

go for the Pro Top?

Hope someone gets the new Pro top so I can get first-hand feedback on it. I like the no-zippers idea, and the channel inserts seem easy, glass removal etc...looks like a lot of thought went into it. Need to replace my current soft-top and am thinking hard about the Pro...it is on the market now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hope someone gets the new Pro top so I can get first-hand feedback on it. I like the no-zippers idea, and the channel inserts seem easy, glass removal etc...looks like a lot of thought went into it. Need to replace my current soft-top and am thinking hard about the Pro...it is on the market now.

I'll sell you my current trektop so I can get the pro top. :yup:

Top Bottom