BrankZ thread

I might have to offer to help with a project so I can try some incakola. I have not had any luck finding any since I decided I wanted to try it.

What part of Nevada do you live? I can help you find the place.
It's the best soda ever, and I'm not saying this just because is Peruvian lol. Target sells them but Latin store always Carrie them

Las Vegas, NV or Saint George, UT are where we normally shop. I tried a few specialty stores in Las Vegas but no luck so far.

Thanks I know the area. I have not seen this restaurant but will try to remember it next time down there.

Thanks I know the area. I have not seen this restaurant but will try to remember it next time down there.

Yup in Las Vegas you have lots of Peruvian restaurants and stores just use google maps from your phone :) thrust me it will pay off with that amazing taste of incakola

BrankZ I just found the closest DD to my house only 90 miles. I stopped in a truck stop looking for mud flaps and found a DD instead.
1398628354528.jpg

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you have a farm and fleet or a TSC Tractor Supply Store close to you.

Sent from the Zone of Influence

Thanks for the wake up call. I have been looking for mud flaps in truck stops a farm supply your one stop shopping in rural areas.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Grilled marinated tri-tip, Grilled rosemary and BBQ sauce chicken, grilled jalapeños stuffed with cheese, two different kinds of salad, sweet potatoes, red wine and beer.

Sorry, it's all in my stomach already but here is a pic...I'm full.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398650963.523140.jpg

Grilled marinated tri-tip, Grilled rosemary and BBQ sauce chicken, grilled jalapeños stuffed with cheese, two different kinds of salad, sweet potatoes, red wine and beer.

Sorry, it's all in my stomach already but here is a pic...I'm full.

View attachment 80662

Why bother with a six pack when you can have a keg? :idontknow:

Top Bottom