BrankZ thread

NV375

Lol how was it?
Where's the Chèviche at? Lol

It was excellent. I now can say I have had Inca Kola. Two of them actually. :thumbup: No Chèviche today. I am not a seafood person. My son had the seafood plate my wife the steak and I had pollo.

BrankZ
Does US made Inca Kola taste like the Peruvian made?

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

It was excellent. I now can say I have had Inca Kola. Two of them actually. :thumbup: No Chèviche today. I am not a seafood person. My son had the seafood plate my wife the steak and I had pollo.

BrankZ
Does US made Inca Kola taste like the Peruvian made?

Cocacola owns incakola now
Taste exactly the same. Yup.
Did you liked it?

NV375

Inca Kola ice cream soda in Rachel, NV.
1400354578596.jpg
While deciding where to take the jeep.

JeepKing

Blizzard Foods America... Steve went to Peru and ate the local fare. Looked good. I think it was guinea pig he devoured. We don't have Peruvian up here in ME. And I wouldn't' t dare ask the wife to make any. She'd probably make me do yard work in exchange. No food is worth that bro:naw:

Brankz

Blizzard Foods America... Steve went to Peru and ate the local fare. Looked good. I think it was guinea pig he devoured. We don't have Peruvian up here in ME. And I wouldn't' t dare ask the wife to make any. She'd probably make me do yard work in exchange. No food is worth that bro:naw:

Yup that's call cuy it's the bomb!!!
It's essay bro
YouTube this
How to make lomo saltado peruano it's essay to make even you can do it and it's the good

Last edited:

trailless

Caught the Bug
My favorite! I used to live down in New Orleans and when I moved to TN I missed them so much... BUT I found a place that does a crawfish boil just like down in New Orleans! WooHoo!!! I put away about 3 pounds each time I go. :D

craw.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Did Andrew Zimmern go too or just Steve from Blizzard foods? :cheesy:

Brankz

In & out
Cheese burger animal style with animal fries and Neapolitan shake
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401245407.850208.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401245417.306538.jpg
And this bro got out of he's rig and come say hi lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401245456.005870.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401245469.993341.jpg
And he gave me this. He was a cool dude
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401245539.740833.jpg

Top Bottom