CALAMITY JANE : 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade

Sessoms14X

Man Eddie you've developed quite the stable of jeeps! On your way towards a jeep of every model. Have you guys ever thought about getting another TJ or LJ? Love the color of the CJ5!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
looks great .. makes me miss the 82 cj I had back in the 90's , had no top no doors and froze my butt off in the winter time ( but then I was living in ct. at that point in time) and I loved every minute of it :cheesy: ... look forward to seeing how this ones comes back when its all done ..

po5000

nice

this will be a great jeep when you get done . i'm jealous great buy :thumb: :thumb::beer::beer:

Tomb1957

1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade - The Newest Member of the WAYALIFE Family

Nice, my neighbor had a CJ that had a frame up build then let it sit under a tarp for 10 years. Offered it to me cheap and I waited too long. I kick myself every time I think about it.

jesse3638

Hooked
How ironic since I just sent you this one for sale in my area.
1471489491905.jpg

Glad you found what you were looking for. If I had the extra cash I'd buy this one.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah me and my family almost had to evacuate to my wife's grandmothers house in apple valley the only place with clean air to haha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man Eddie you've developed quite the stable of jeeps! On your way towards a jeep of every model. Have you guys ever thought about getting another TJ or LJ? Love the color of the CJ5!

While we loved our old TJ and would love to have an LJ, people are way too in love with them as they seem to hold their value a bit too well. Also, we've been looking for projects to work on and try hard to find Jeeps that are relatively stock. Most of the TJ's and LJ's we see are already modded more than we'd prefer. Last but not least, if we had one, we'd want to wheel it harder than we would our old Jeeps and without question, our JK's could out perform a TJ or LJ any day of the week.

How ironic since I just sent you this one for sale in my area.
View attachment 217917

Glad you found what you were looking for. If I had the extra cash I'd buy this one.

LOL!! It was you sending me that text that got the bug in me to buy something. Literally, we just passed this CJ5 a day after and had to get it :crazyeyes:

jesse3638

Hooked
While we loved our old TJ and would love to have an LJ, people are way too in love with them as they seem to hold their value a bit too well. Also, we've been looking for projects to work on and try hard to find Jeeps that are relatively stock. Most of the TJ's and LJ's we see are already modded more than we'd prefer. Last but not least, if we had one, we'd want to wheel it harder than we would our old Jeeps and without question, our JK's could out perform a TJ or LJ any day of the week.

LOL!! It was you sending me that text that got the bug in me to buy something. Literally, we just passed this CJ5 a day after and had to get it :crazyeyes:

Glad I could help...:thumbup:..haha

DINKELROC

Nice find! Brings back memories of my first Jeep 1986 CJ7! Looks like that dog will hunt for sure, Congratulations!

madstiles

Awesome man nice rig! I really want a classic jeep something fierce!! My wife does also so I'll quit breaking the dd lmao

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, we also just got our all original Factory Service Manual today :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471911248.906022.jpg

I just so love the old slogan Jeep used to have.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471911266.784966.jpg

Top Bottom