CALAMITY JANE : 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade

Such a cool find!!! I have been thinking of making an offer to the guy I sold my first CJ5 to. I would love to have it back. It was one of the best JEEP's I have ever owned. I look forward to seeing the progress. If you ever decide to swap to disc brakes in the front, I might have a few parts still..... IMAG0311.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such a cool find!!! I have been thinking of making an offer to the guy I sold my first CJ5 to. I would love to have it back. It was one of the best JEEP's I have ever owned. I look forward to seeing the progress. If you ever decide to swap to disc brakes in the front, I might have a few parts still..... View attachment 218981

I don't know how I missed this post but damn, that's a clean looking CJ5. If it were me, I'd want it back too. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOO HOO!! Christmas time for Calamity Jane!! Just got in a pallet full of parts that I ordered up and look forward to getting them installed. Okay, in truth, there are just a few parts but really big ones like a new hood, fenders and things like that. Thank goodness that there are companies like Omix-Ada who still make parts for an old intermediate CJ5 :yup:

IMG_9705.jpg

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Outstanding find!

The first jeep I bought was a 1978 CJ5 with a 3 speed manual and 304V8. I know there are some differences, but I loved mine.

I should have gotten rid of the ex wife sooner and kept the Jeep.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
What an awesome find! Congrats on the newest member of the Wayalife family!! I just went through the 'Calamity of Jane' thread, I can't wait to see her all restored and on the road again! [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any updates on Jane? I love old iron.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Called the paint shop and was told she would be ready next Friday. Totally sucks being that she was supposed to be ready by today and no later than Monday and that the weather is nice right now. By next Friday, we're supposed to be getting snow again :naw:

T_rav

Well that's the shits! hopefully you'll get a break in weather for the return trip from the shop. Can't wait to see it.

Top Bottom