Calico run - october 17, 2015

Al Bundy

Now will this trail be ok for a newbie? I have 33s no lift no lockers no winch and stock skid plates. But I do have rocker guards aftermarket bumpers and d rings so I can get winch out if need be.

Yes you should be fine. I'm a newbie as well.

Peak

Now will this trail be ok for a newbie? I have 33s no lift no lockers no winch and stock skid plates. But I do have rocker guards aftermarket bumpers and d rings so I can get winch out if need be.

Are your fenders cut? You may not have enough clearance with 33" and no lift. Other than that all you should need are rocker guards.

vjusmc

Hello fellas, definitely interested in this run if I can get the day off. Put me down as a maybe (80%). I would also be interested in driving up with anyone driving from the west. I'm located in Diamond bar.

JK LYF

Hello fellas, definitely interested in this run if I can get the day off. Put me down as a maybe (80%). I would also be interested in driving up with anyone driving from the west. I'm located in Diamond bar.

Added you to the list. A few of us will be leaving from Corona. We can definitely caravan!

robertoloco

Made it to the top of Palomar Mt .from Aguanga.Hwy79 South and Hwy 371.
Wrong thread. How do you delete a post?

Attachments

• 1441767569898.jpg
    1441767569898.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Is there a video on you tube of the trail we are taking? The one you that was posted on here won't play for me.

JK LYF

Is there a video on you tube of the trail we are taking? The one you that was posted on here won't play for me.

There are numerous videos. Go to YouTube and search for Calico jeep trails. That should pull up plenty.

JK LYF

The response for the Calico Run has been great. We are at about 13 rigs going and 7 maybes. What I would like to do is break the rigs up into either 2 or 3 groups, depending on the final number of rigs (I think we are at about our limit!). Having said that, can I get 2 (or 3 if needed) experienced drivers to step up and take the lead on a group? It looks as though we will have experienced drivers to first timers (and everything in between). If we can do this, we can keep it in groups of about 7 rigs with an experienced driver leading that group. Thanks in advance!

NightKrawler

The response for the Calico Run has been great. We are at about 13 rigs going and 7 maybes. What I would like to do is break the rigs up into either 2 or 3 groups, depending on the final number of rigs (I think we are at about our limit!). Having said that, can I get 2 (or 3 if needed) experienced drivers to step up and take the lead on a group? It looks as though we will have experienced drivers to first timers (and everything in between). If we can do this, we can keep it in groups of about 7 rigs with an experienced driver leading that group. Thanks in advance!

Sounds good. However you want to break up the groups is up to you but I don't mind taking the lead.

Top Bottom