Calico run - october 17, 2015

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I recently just got a winch so I'm all ready for the run! Also I live in the high desert and will be having 2 rigs with me. My buddy is still working on his jeep but if anything Comes up for him and he can't make it I will let you know as soon as I find out. Can't wait for this run! Would love to join the caravan I can meet up as your on the way.

JK LYF

Update: As of now, we have 23 rigs going, and 3 maybes. Next week we can all coordinate the caravan for those interested.

Al Bundy

I recently just got a winch so I'm all ready for the run! Also I live in the high desert and will be having 2 rigs with me. My buddy is still working on his jeep but if anything Comes up for him and he can't make it I will let you know as soon as I find out. Can't wait for this run! Would love to join the caravan I can meet up as your on the way.

Where abouts you live. I'm in Palmdale

JK LYF

Information on the Calico run has been updated. Additional information for stock rigs has also been added. Please refer to original post.

Peak

I can't wait! You got any pics from you running it this weekend?
Hopefully I can get my winch working by then, I tried to use it today and I just hear the gears grinding but the cable isn't moving at all.

JK LYF

Hopefully I can get my winch working by then, I tried to use it today and I just hear the gears grinding but the cable isn't moving at all.

My father rode shotgun and took quite a few. As soon as I get them I will update.

Iron Horse

Be sure the lever is engaged and not in free spool.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn I was on the maybe list and hadn't checked back. I wasn't sure if I'd be available until now and it seems I'm a bit late. I'll keep my eye on this and see if anything opens up. If not everyone have fun and stay safe.

Top Bottom