Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

thardy

Banned
I just wish I had even a small portion of what you threw at Bruiser. Then I'd be able to own a Jeep again.

allwhitejeeps

with the money you wasted you could have shipped your jeep to offroad evolution and had it done right the first time. you should probably even ship it to them now and see if they find anything else that is fucked up

with the money you wasted you could have shipped your jeep to offroad evolution and had it done right the first time. you should probably even ship it to them now and see if they find anything else that is fucked up

At this point I should have just shipped it to them all stock and let them build the whole thing!!!

C_short15

Just call them and tell them. This shit should not happen for 30k dude. Now even more. I have no idea why you went back when you knew what was going to happen.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That "oil" looks awfully clear to me...like AC condensation. Either way, you strike me as someone who would pay to get kicked in the nuts.

thardy

Banned
While the fluid on the ground looks clear and awfully thin to be oil, there appears to a oil drop on the trans adapter. If it's for sure oil, I'd say they screwed up the rear main seal.

Just call them and tell them. This shit should not happen for 30k dude. Now even more. I have no idea why you went back when you knew what was going to happen.

I knew I was going to have to fix some of their crap but it just makes me mad that they had an opportunity to make it right and they didn't.

Ddays

Hooked
They claimed it was a brand new crate motor. Other than an oil filter there shouldn't have been anything that needed to be added or taken off of the motor
that would cause an oil leak should there?

This has to be THE most inept shop out there.

Top Bottom