Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

You're just as much of fucking crook as they are for letting them get away with that. All this is assuming of course that everything you've said here is true.

What other options do I have? I would sway everyone that I know not to go with a diesel conversion, just based on my experience of how they are integrated.

WJCO

Meme King
This whole thread is jacked now. It started out as a very thorough and detailed bashing of a company's workmanship and now is changing to a product problem or non-compatible custom build option. I don't know what to believe, but based on your original post (if it was accurate), there's no way in hell I would let these people touch my Jeep.

As far as used parts, I would have no problem with someone putting used parts in my Jeep, as long as I knew well up front that it was used. Used parts can be risky, buyer beware. But from your original post, it sounds like you were mis-led and used parts were installed yet you were told that they were new parts. That's just fucked up and it's safe to assume that it will happen to another customer at that shop.

Ddays

Hooked
HAHAHAHA! You're funny!
Bud you got zero credibility at this point. I'm done with this thread. You are full of shit.

JeepJeep75

If indeed what you are saying is true, (which I personally doubt) why didn't you do even the most basic research before you dropped $30k on Bruiser? Did you even know what a diesel sounded like before hand? Did you even see in person a similar setup in a jeep? Or did you just surf onto Bruisers web page and click BUY NOW because the price was so high it "had to be the shit"?

So now you have this green jeep that has been fist-fucked raw, and your gonna let them go at it again?!?! Are they gonna put all of the original fuel system back in with all of the right emissions parts? Will all of your dash lights work again? Your gonna be chasing gremlins forever with this jeep.

The way you have handled this, with your bash posts, then your fold-over posts, now your soon to be praise posts reads very suspicious to the rest of us. Just remember, if your next swap fucks up, which sounds very likely, you accepted the fact that Bruiser Conversions COULD NOT do what they said they could with a diesel. Now your gonna let them "try" again. Something is definitely fishy with all of this....

If indeed what you are saying is true, (which I personally doubt) why didn't you do even the most basic research before you dropped $30k on Bruiser? Did you even know what a diesel sounded like before hand? Did you even see in person a similar setup in a jeep? Or did you just surf onto Bruisers web page and click BUY NOW because the price was so high it "had to be the shit"?

So now you have this green jeep that has been fist-fucked raw, and your gonna let them go at it again?!?! Are they gonna put all of the original fuel system back in with all of the right emissions parts? Will all of your dash lights work again? Your gonna be chasing gremlins forever with this jeep.

The way you have handled this, with your bash posts, then your fold-over posts, now your soon to be praise posts reads very suspicious to the rest of us. Just remember, if your next swap fucks up, which sounds very likely, you accepted the fact that Bruiser Conversions COULD NOT do what they said they could with a diesel. Now your gonna let them "try" again. Something is definitely fishy with all of this....

I really should have looked into the diesel more in depth that's my problem. The second problem is I am only going by my personal experience and what I was told afterwards by other people. So I have no real paper evidence on the first conversion to do anything with it. So I am pretty much at their mercy. I don't think theres anything else that I can do.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Demand a refund and take your jeep to somebody who knows what the hell they are doing and have the LS swap done.

Bruiser conversions is broke apparently according to someone's post earlier on. I'm not sure how they can afford to put an LS in his jeep unless it's used just like his diesel was. Hell IM wondering how they can afford to buy back all the other conversions they did.

I'm sorry man I was behind you for calling them out cause it was bullshit what they did but now I don't know if I trust a word you said. I bet you didn't like the diesel at all and you made up all the problems and used this as leverage to get something else for free. Pretty shitty move

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I wish... that would just mean spending a lot of money all over again.

Not if they actually refunded your money. Which that's a big IF and by the sounds of it wouldn't happen anyways.

Bruiser conversions is broke apparently according to someone's post earlier on. I'm not sure how they can afford to put an LS in his jeep unless it's used just like his diesel was. Hell IM wondering how they can afford to buy back all the other conversions they did.

I'm sorry man I was behind you for calling them out cause it was bullshit what they did but now I don't know if I trust a word you said. I bet you didn't like the diesel at all and you made up all the problems and used this as leverage to get something else for free. Pretty shitty move

Yep, I agree.

Ddays

Hooked
I know I said I was done but this goddam thread is driving me nuts

How can you justify your IG posts to what you are saying here on WAL? :thinking: You're all over the fucking map with this shit.
You say different shit according to your audience. I think not too many people are sympathetic to your cause anymore....

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Two questions: is the performance from a diesel conversion worth the 30k price tag, and even with a brand new crate motor would an LS conversion cost that much? Sorry a third question: are they gonna pay you back the difference if it doesn't?

I know I said I was done but this goddam thread is driving me nuts

How can you justify your IG posts to what you are saying here on WAL? :thinking: You're all over the fucking map with this shit.
You say different shit according to your audience. I think not too many people are sympathetic to your cause anymore....

I don't start drama on Instagram. I try only to make positive posts with cool photos. Forums like this are where we have discussions on real issues. But you're right I guess I should have posted every time I had a problem.

EJS was kind of the last straw for me and thats why I posted up on here.

Two questions: is the performance from a diesel conversion worth the 30k price tag, and even with a brand new crate motor would an LS conversion cost that much? Sorry a third question: are they gonna pay you back the difference if it doesn't?

I believed that it was worth it. I fully understood that the diesel didn't have as much on road get up and go as the LS but I was assured that it still had plenty of power. It has proven though to be pretty slow and does not have enough power on the road.

And both conversions cost the same amount of money when I did the diesel. So I have to go by that.

Ddays

Hooked
Two questions: is the performance from a diesel conversion worth the 30k price tag, and even with a brand new crate motor would an LS conversion cost that much?

Yup it costs around $30k depending on the HP of the LS motor you want. Just for the hell of it I got a quote from a couple companies and decided my V6 was just fine....

Top Bottom