Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

Rccrwlr

Sounds like you maybe close enough to make it to a NorCal Sud-n-Grub or maybe in NorNev. Congrats on the new house!

--Rccrwlr

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again everyone, we really are happy to be here. For whatever it's worth, we'll still be down in SoCal a lot, we're just changing how we've been doing things - live here and visit there on a regular basis as opposed to the other way around. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So as stated by someone else in another thread, when's the garage warming party? :D

November's been a tough month for us and we're still trying to get unpacked/settled in. Plus, it's a bit on the cool side up here and I think you might like it up here better once it warms up a bit. Of course, you are from NY so maybe you'd be okay with it :D

Sounds like you maybe close enough to make it to a NorCal Sud-n-Grub or maybe in NorNev. Congrats on the new house!

As a matter of fact, we were going to try and make the last one but just couldn't make it work out. We have done it years ago though and I do hope we can do it again soon. :yup:

bl17z90

That is one beautiful backyard. Especially with the 4 bay garage with a lift!!! :eek: Good find.

You should be a little bit closer to Moab too right?

Tackerdown

Banned
Congratulations that is really awesome. Seems like it was meant to be and how cool is that to find a place with a 4 bay and a lift. Someone definitely was looking out for you.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
AWESOME HOUSE!!!! the garage and the sights are amazing!! so happy for you two right now! enjoy!:rock:

ltdanlj

Awesome and congrats!! Looks like a beautiful place to live!!! Hmm... I wonder what the auto repair industry is like out there

*fires up craigslist*

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I've always believed when buying new digs you've first got to say, "I want to live on this piece of dirt." I must now amend that to, "I want to live on this piece of dirt with that garage and no state taxes." Congrats to you and Cindy for picking your slice of heaven. Finally home!:thumb::thumb:

Postscript... And what's Tessa's opinion of all this?:crazyeyes:
Post, postscript... Holy cow! There's a mint nearby, so money's never an issue.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
November's been a tough month for us and we're still trying to get unpacked/settled in. Plus, it's a bit on the cool side up here and I think you might like it up here better once it warms up a bit. Of course, you are from NY so maybe you'd be okay with it :D

As a matter of fact, we were going to try and make the last one but just couldn't make it work out. We have done it years ago though and I do hope we can do it again soon. :yup:

Hell no!! I've been in SoCal too long now. I hate the cold. :cheesy:

JeepFan

Hooked
Eddie and Cindy

Congratulations on the move to your new home. I know you've been looking to move north for some time and it looks like you both found the perfect location and home to start great new adventures.

We will miss you guys here in SoCal but we wish you all the best. Let us know when you plan to be in the SoCal area for a visit or suds n grub so we can see you guys.

Hope to see you both soon. ;-)

KPM171

Congrat's on the new home. :thumb: That 'bonus' in the backyard is awesome... 6 bays and one with a lift? What a find! What kind of toys did the previous owner tinker with?

Tim

great find. that has been my dream, finding a house that already has good size shop. :clap2: good luck in your new digs.

rubicrawl

Wow brother that is n awesome house and that backyard with that garage couldn't say more congrats and yes I was telling Jon how nice that whole area is up there when we were heading to Tahoe for the awards after the race just awesome so when's the garage warming party lol

DanMojo82

Nice find in a nice area. Lots of nice scenery out there. Just watch out for the wildlife that often turns up pets missing. That's pretty close to what I have in mind for what I want to retire into. Nice shop, cool backyard and house that isn't more than I need.

Conman

I get up to carson city all the time! Beautiful city. It's hard to imagine that it is the Capitol of Nevada.

Top Bottom