Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

Hey I'm glad you are house sitting for me until I get out of college!
Just make sure not to get too comfortable...
Nah!
Congrats, that's a sweet setup, just like how I would want my digs.
Congrats again and good luck in Nevada!

When we first moved in to our new home, only 1 of the 6 garage doors actually worked. I mean, the doors were in place but, there were no tracks overhead, no springs, etc. The guy who lived here before had gathered up a ton of tracks and hardware from a junk yard of something and was planning on using them to get all the door open but, after inspecting them, I found ALL of it to be junk, the wrong size, the wrong length, the wrong radius and on and on. Needless to say, I just needed to start from scratch and ended up just calling a garage door guy. Long story short, I got a good quote for new hardware and install and so I just decided to have him take care of it and as of today, they all open up and work great. :D

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

:rock:

Hell if I was out that way I could've took care of the doors for you.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Hell if I was out that way I could've took care of the doors for you.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

You do garage doors? Well, if you were out this way, I would have paid you to get them working :crazyeyes:

Whats up with the pimpin tractor in the background? :D

:cheesy: The previous owner left it behind. It fires but doesn't run. If I could guess, it has a bad fuel pump. May need to work on it as it would be helpful around the compound. :D

Welcome to ORE north! Let me know if you need help with the business application.

When we first moved in to our new home, only 1 of the 6 garage doors actually worked. I mean, the doors were in place but, there were no tracks overhead, no springs, etc. The guy who lived here before had gathered up a ton of tracks and hardware from a junk yard of something and was planning on using them to get all the door open but, after inspecting them, I found ALL of it to be junk, the wrong size, the wrong length, the wrong radius and on and on. Needless to say, I just needed to start from scratch and ended up just calling a garage door guy. Long story short, I got a good quote for new hardware and install and so I just decided to have him take care of it and as of today, they all open up and work great. :D

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

:rock:

Is this really the garage of your house?
Wow man bad ass

Need a certified mechanic?

If I could afford to hire one, it sure would make getting projects done faster :D

Sure do, could of planned a door raising slash Rubicon run.:thumbup:

Would that be something like a barn raising? :crazyeyes:
Well, that would have been cool but I hope to have you out when you're ready to do the Rubicon just the same :yup:

Is this really the garage of your house?
Wow man bad ass

Well technically, I have a 2-car garage attached to the house, this is just what I have out back. :yup:

If I could afford to hire one, it sure would make getting projects done faster :D

Would that be something like a barn raising? :crazyeyes:
Well, that would have been cool but I hope to have you out when you're ready to do the Rubicon just the same :yup:

Well technically, I have a 2-car garage attached to the house, this is just what I have out back. :yup:

Wow man!!!!
That's like my biggest dream!
Having a garage like that with the lifts.

Heck I trade Megan fox for that lol

Top Bottom