Check Out the NEW 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rendering - What do you Think?

longarmwj

I like everything minus the grill. It looks like its a bit unproportional with the spacing and size of the slots. However, I won't make any final judgments until I actually see the official FCA debut, see one in person, or both.

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
When JK & Patriot Have Kids...

...this is what you get;).

Mod #1, replace bumpers. Not a fan of the inset door panels, but, yawn, Ok.

Visuals aside, I'm most curious what they'll be doing under the skin. I've not heard of independent suspension, thought if they went that way I 'spect we'll see a lot of long-lived JKs rolling around.

:)

Am i seeing it right....looks like the head lights cut into the grill slots on each end? Dislike. And that bumper is turrible. Ill keep my jk.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The front bumper is the deal breaker? I guess the JKs bumper must be awesome looking since everyone seems to keep it...

In all seriousness, all I see is a JK with a bigger windshield and a funky grill. If this is close to what the JL is going to look like I'm satisfied.

The front bumper is the deal breaker? I guess the JKs bumper must be awesome looking since everyone seems to keep it...

In all seriousness, all I see is a JK with a bigger windshield and a funky grill. If this is close to what the JL is going to look like I'm satisfied.
i have two thoughts about it.
1) It doesnt look different enough for me to want one.
2) it doesnt look different enough to ruin the wrangler name.

Note: yes jk bumpers suck ass too, which is why mine's in a landfill somewhere. They did gain some ground on the hard rock bumper tho...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
i have two thoughts about it.
1) It doesnt look different enough for me to want one.
2) it doesnt look different enough to ruin the wrangler name.

I agree though honestly, I am more interested in the various engine rumors. That will drive my decision to get one or not, especially if it looks like this rendition.

ScoobyCarolanNC

This is a photoshop. Don't get too wound up. Go back and look at "renderings" of the latest corvette & Camaro from before it was seen. So there's a slope to the grill & the windshield may have moved. That's all they have to go on from "sources".

ScoobyCarolanNC

After looking at it some more I think they took the front bumper off the Liberty.

When someone does one of these they clone parts off all the other stuff in the lineup. The artist who signed that masterpiece's name was Susan & I've got a shiny silver dollar that says Susan don't jeep.

MrHooah04

The tilt of 10-15* for the windshield would net a what % increase in mileage?? Doesn't seem drastic enough to make a difference but what do I know..perhaps just 1mpg makes all the difference for Fiat..

Top Bottom