Check Out the NEW 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rendering - What do you Think?

I do not see front chunk!

I might be wrong but I think they have done away with the solid front axle on this one and the bent grille has happened before it did not work for us jeepers.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I like the windshield, the doors and grill aren't bad either but man the bumper is terrible I have a feeling there is not going to be to many people keeping this jeep stock.

Jeeptang

I like the tilted windshield. I wonder if it would help with the wipers working a little better. The trailcat the installed the hellcat motor in has this windshield mod already. I think it looks nice and very suttle change. The grille, I don't think think should be touched

glenn91YJ

:gaah: The BEGINNING of the END!
They just can't leave well enough alone. The 2017 will keep the resale value of the JKs UP!!!
That bumper is almost as bad as the "Renegade" bumper. That was the first thing I ripped off.

Fatal1ty

Hmmm, just chopped the stock front fender and added flares to my 2015 JK, sitting on 35s. Not seeing that look in the 2017, and predict a big uptick in an already crowded pre-2016 market. To each their own.

dladd35

JL Jeep

I plan on keeping my 2010 till I die. If something breaks I'll fix it. This new design isn't that far off from the current JK, but is definitely trending toward a more road worthy vehicle vs. an off-road vehicle.

They should sell Jeeps without bumpers, it's the first thing everyone replaces anyway, and that new one makes me want to barf.

geberhard

Douchebag
Reminds me of the 91 Wrangler renegade plastic body, f no lol :)

001.jpg

Top Bottom