Clay's Little Build

Napalm

View attachment 188863 View attachment 188864
I've never put a pic of the Bestop Supertop here, so here it is. I was running 17/59 springs with a 1" spacer rear, & 1.5" front, but the front sat down 3/4" when I added the winch & mounting plate, and started riding a little better, too, so while rotating my tires, I pulled the 59 coils and went back to the stock 54's, leaving the spacer in.

I had planned to have a rear tire swing bumper, by now, otherwise I'd have left them in, for the additional strength.

Looks awesome! I love soft tops

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I hadn't had any problems, yet, but after seeing that some people had, I moved the winch cables from the battery post nut, to the ones behind it. The empty bolt on 2012 and up, on the negative side, requires an M6 flange nut, which I found at Home Depot for $0.58 for two.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455989546.869333.jpg

CCJKUR

Thanks for the welcome and glad to finally be here. I hear a lot of good things about the duratracs my buddy runs them on his Toyota and they do well

CCJKUR

It's a daily driver. They're probably not the best offroad tire.

Hey they don't do to bad for light off roading we just went up into the snow and they did good and found some slick rock and mud. For what they are there not bad at all.

notnalc68

Finally got the windshield banner on, and replaced the Wayalife Gear side decal, with the new decal with red accents. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456602914.841282.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456602928.505894.jpg

notnalc68

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457211187.105923.jpg
And they're in. You may also notice the posts installed for my new, JKS Quicker Disconnects.

Top Bottom