Clay's Little Build

USMC Wrangler

USMC Wrangler has been saying they ride so good, I had to do it.

I don't think you'll regret it! [emoji106]

I'm still really enjoying mine. I've been trying to think how to better explain the experience...It's like the factory shocks pushed the Jeep up abruptly after hitting a bump. The Rancho's seem to cushion that somehow. I think that's the best way to say it from my perspective.

WJCO

Meme King
Ordered an ARB CKMA12 compressor, & the tire inflation kit, along with the Synergy mounting bracket. Now I won't have to carry around that Autozone compressor, and you know which direction I'm leaning for a locker in the future.

http://m.quadratec.com/products/product.php?pgid=16104+90XX

Congrats!

That's funny. I was just researching compressors this morning (hours of research too, should have started a thread for you to do it for me, :cheesy: ) and that's the one I'm going to get as well. I looked at a lot of compressors and decided on this exact one. I'm going to get the portable version though just so I have potential to help other vehicles. I also don't foresee an air locker in my future so don't want it too permanent.

I have a cheapy now, Slime brand. Works fine, but slow.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Congrats!

That's funny. I was just researching compressors this morning (hours of research too, should have started a thread for you to do it for me, :cheesy: ) and that's the one I'm going to get as well. I looked at a lot of compressors and decided on this exact one. I'm going to get the portable version though just so I have potential to help other vehicles. I also don't foresee an air locker in my future so don't want it too permanent.

I have a cheapy now, Slime brand. Works fine, but slow.

They have a video of a guy on their website, running an air wrench with the portable. You never hear anything bad about them, so it was an easy choice!

https://youtu.be/a0AvypEi-Oc

WJCO

Meme King
Is it? The model numbers are so close, I guess I missed it on the old iPhone 5

The first picture you posted is the same one I'm looking at. Single version pump. One in video is twin. Twin portable is way more money. I may still look into it, but for me right now, way overkill for what I need it for.

Top Bottom