Cleghorn Ridge Trail

CaliCrusher

Kinda last minute notice but three of us from LA are heading out this Sunday (Dec 15) to run Cleghorn. We're leaving here around Zero Dark Thirty, which is 7:30 am to non-wheelers. That puts us in the area around 9:15 am. If anyone's interested in joining, please feel free. We would be happy to meet up with you along the way or even at the trail head. Just let me know! :thumb:

snapfish

Kinda last minute notice but three of us from LA are heading out this Sunday (Dec 15) to run Cleghorn. We're leaving here around Zero Dark Thirty, which is 7:30 am to non-wheelers. That puts us in the area around 9:15 am. If anyone's interested in joining, please feel free. We would be happy to meet up with you along the way or even at the trail head. Just let me know! :thumb:

Hi CaliCrusher,
Please count me in.

Are you gonna meet at the beginning of the trail head on I-15?

btw- i have 2.5" lift and stock tires....I don't wanna slow you down, but let me know if you will be taking the extreme trails :eek: :sFun_hot:

thanks,

Mike

IMG_3705.jpg

Serg5000

uvaza8ez.jpg
weather will be great for you guys.

CaliCrusher

Hi CaliCrusher,
Please count me in.

Are you gonna meet at the beginning of the trail head on I-15?

btw- i have 2.5" lift and stock tires....I don't wanna slow you down, but let me know if you will be taking the extreme trails :eek: :sFun_hot:

thanks,

Mike

View attachment 60102

Cool, glad to have you! I haven't run the trail myself, but my friend that's coming has done it over 10 times. Pretty much the easy trail parallels the difficult trail so you can stay in your comfort zone. We can meet at the trail head if that's easiest for you?

snapfish

Cool, glad to have you! I haven't run the trail myself, but my friend that's coming has done it over 10 times. Pretty much the easy trail parallels the difficult trail so you can stay in your comfort zone. We can meet at the trail head if that's easiest for you?

very cool... see you all at the beginning of the trail off I-15...

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
:brows:

thanks,

Mike

Mike, you will be fine. There isn’t any extreme trails on Cleghorn. As others have pointed out, Cleghorn is almost a paved road. :yawn37:

Top Bottom