Cleghorn Ridge Trail

ttfhell

I will probably be joining as my God son has been bugging to go anywhere. It's ten minutes from my house so the bang is good.
There are a couple off camber notches that are fun(you can touch the walls)and two alternate rock areas that most people drive by without seeing. I've seen a flop and a full endo rollover in the mud there so it can be a little tougher than a paved road. Pilot rock at the by the end of the trail has some cool hill climbs and a some rocky areas marked by difficulty.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I will probably be joining as my God son has been bugging to go anywhere. It's ten minutes from my house so the bang is good.
There are a couple off camber notches that are fun(you can touch the walls)and two alternate rock areas that most people drive by without seeing. I've seen a flop and a full endo rollover in the mud there so it can be a little tougher than a paved road. Pilot rock at the by the end of the trail has some cool hill climbs and a some rocky areas marked by difficulty.

"At the by the end"

What does that mean?

CaliCrusher

Gotta say, it was pretty funny watching the FJ Cruisers in front take the bypass route, park at the top of the black runs, and get out to watch us come up.

CaliCrusher

Sorry we couldn't meet up. We didnt hit the trail head until 11am.

Too bad, when we got to the top there was a keg of beer and Hooters girls. That must have been gone by the time you guys showed up. Ttfhell and I did inverted keg stands and then raced down the mountain. Man, you guys missed it!

Top Bottom