Cocktail Hour

swampdog

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472781405.249293.jpg

My bachelor party is in a week, so I've been making a point to mow 3 or 4 beers a night trying to get this tolerance up...here was tonight's selection. Not a big saranac fan, it's just what was left in the fridge.

RUBEERCON

My bachelor party is in a week, so I've been making a point to mow 3 or 4 beers a night trying to get this tolerance up...here was tonight's selection. Not a big saranac fan, it's just what was left in the fridge.

Congrats! Been married 16 years and love it. If your party is the night before the wedding reschedule it! I barely made it to my wedding. This was in 2000 way before the hangover movie was even thought of.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King

Congrats dude! :honey: Wait until your married..... you'll be drinking a lot more than that.... :cheesy:

Congrats! No matter how much you try to get your tolerance up for the big night, it won't matter. If you have good friends, they will have you shitfaced no matter what. I tried the same thing for mine lol

swampdog

Congrats! Been married 16 years and love it. If your party is the night before the wedding reschedule it! I barely made it to my wedding. This was in 2000 way before the hangover movie was even thought of.

Wedding is not until December and this trip is a 3 night extravaganza...I think I just have to accept I'll be puking at least 2 of those nights haha.

Napalm

Question for the cocktail masses..

Had my first Moscow Mule last night. Had it at a restaurant bar and it was served in a regular glass. Tasted pretty good, but didn't seem to have any mint in it, and it was not served in a copper mug.

How important is the copper mug for the mule?

BaddestCross

Had my first Moscow Mule last night. Had it at a restaurant bar and it was served in a regular glass. Tasted pretty good, but didn't seem to have any mint in it, and it was not served in a copper mug.

They say it's not a mule unless it's in a copper mug. I say I can't taste a difference. :cool:

Looks cooler in the copper mug :) also, think it stays colder longer in the copper as well.

You should try a Mexican mule. It's like a Moscow mule but with tequila. Pretty damn good I must say!

Ddays

Hooked
Mules are best in an all copper mug! 👍 there's copper clad stainless mugs but it's not the same. The 100% copper cools faster and keeps cooler longer. Drinking a mule in a glass is like Drinking wine out of a plastic cup man!

MO502

That's like drinking a Guinness from a pilsner glass... Blasphemy!!!

Top Bottom