CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

Army_Vet

Banned
Unfortunately one can never be sure on these interwebs. Words do not provide emotion. Perhaps an emoticon would be in order? Lol.
As it turns out, I guess I stand corrected.... I wish I knew what water fountain all of these people are drinking from.... So I can avoid it!!!!!

Is this the third or forth this week?

rubicrawl

Wow I can't believe what I've read it's crazy I haven't been in the forum for a while and I come back and all hell broke loose relax let's go on a run and have some beers after and be friends

TheDuff

Wow I can't believe what I've read it's crazy I haven't been in the forum for a while and I come back and all hell broke loose relax let's go on a run and have some beers after and be friends

Don't believe all of it;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spartan

I would be happy with a little sponsorship like the coilovers. :yup:

Hmmm.... Free EVO coilovers and lift. What wouldn't I do for that?

Maybe if I yell this?

I LOVE EVO!!!!!

I would put their flyers on every Jeep and modded rig I see for free mods.

Army_Vet

Banned
That bridge has been burnt!!!! good try though. Good luck

Maybe if I yell this?

I LOVE EVO!!!!!

I would even go as far as getting the EVO logo tattoo'd on both forearms for free coilovers. Of course the coilovers would have to be installed first before any artwork done. :cheesy:

Maybe if I yell this?

I LOVE EVO!!!!!

Kind of like the saying "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"

Now you are singing it.

Thefuzz

After a week of laughing my a$$ off..... Using this to unwind after 12 hours of dealing with the same retards in person I've come to a conclusion. Eddie must have hired these nimrods to add some excitement while they were on vacation not making films. It's a freakin conspiracy MAN!!!! Lmao 😜😜😜

Thefuzz

And I'm all in on the EVO advertising!!!!! My skid plates are screaming for a sweet EVO coil over but ain't happening on a cop salary!!! Lol.

And I'm all in on the EVO advertising!!!!! My skid plates are screaming for a sweet EVO coil over but ain't happening on a cop salary!!! Lol.

Ain't gonna happen n my military salary either.

Fuzz thank you for keeping my family safe and the roads clear of idiots. I have a lot of friends who project and serve the local communities. My hat is of to you.

Top Bottom