CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

Spartan

Ain't gonna happen n my military salary either.

Fuzz thank you for keeping my family safe and the roads clear of idiots. I have a lot of friends who project and serve the local communities. My hat is of to you.

x 2 Cheers!

TheDuff

As it turns out, I guess I stand corrected.... I wish I knew what water fountain all of these people are drinking from.... So I can avoid it!!!!!

Is this the third or forth this week?

Don't drink the koolaid:p I can't wait for the next one to lose it, I need some new material;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would even go as far as getting the EVO logo tattoo'd on both forearms for free coilovers. Of course the coilovers would have to be installed first before any artwork done. :cheesy:

I still have some room left for ink....... I will do an EVO sleeve and airbrush EVO all over my prosthetic leg.:rock:

4" enforcer kit??:thinking:

CGJKU

After reading all of this, I have decided the curb feelers will be the only mod for my Jeep. At least I won't be bashed for that! Oh yea, in my humble opinion. :D

I knew it was going to happen! My first mod and I have already been attacked. No pictures of it for you, Mister! :bleh:

24" rims with thin tires will go really well with curb feelers. Also accent painting all the hinges will look super sharp.

GuillaumeC91

24" rims with thin tires will go really well with curb feelers. Also accent painting all the hinges will look super sharp.

And by accent painting, he means chrome bro! Gotta get some grillz too! Better be riding DUB!

...oops sorry guys, just went full G...

Top Bottom