Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

swampdog

For real. The day I actually get in it and drive around will be weird lol.

I feel like I should be mad at that but seems true

Honestly though, stoked for you to get to wheel in this thing. You put a lot of time and coin into it and I'm really excited to see it hit the trail at windrock. It's been a pleasure watching it come together.

Grubbicon

Just picked up the Jeep from the exhaust place currently waiting for the rain to die down to load it lol. The guy did a great job.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470164512.553030.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470164521.072399.jpg

For real that's gonna be different ball game then

Definitely at this rate that may be the end of this week. Maybe even get some dirt this weekend.

Honestly though, stoked for you to get to wheel in this thing. You put a lot of time and coin into it and I'm really excited to see it hit the trail at windrock. It's been a pleasure watching it come together.

If I did it again I wish i would of kept a log of the time i spent working on it just for shits and giggles. Im ready for windrock now for sure.

Grubbicon

Looking good man! Be curious to hear how it handles on road with those ORI struts?

The Jeep drives much tighter feeling then it did before. It also feels a lot more stable going down the road. It cruised 65 perfect so Im sure after its aligned it will be better.

Hahahaha, WTF??? Need the story. The 3.8 releasing all those ponies and chirping 3rd gear?

My tag expired 8 months ago while it was being worked on and so I wasnt able to have emissions tested. Little does he know that non of the emissions system is still in the Jeep.

Famous last words...

Im convinced your the problem [emoji23][emoji23]. Always getting pulled over after Im done talking to you.

Grubbicon

Well earlier I found out the hard way that just under 3/4 of a tank on the fuel gauge means your out. Thankfully it happened right in the driveway lol.

Top Bottom