Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Grubbicon

Been awhile since I have updated this thread. Since I have put more bend in the tierod to like 29.5* of both sides. It now clears everything and has the ability to be adjusted unlike before. I got different yokes for the tcase because I messed up and didnt order it with the right yokes before (http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38241-Atlas-2-Speed-Problems here is a link to me being stupid). Since I got the yokes changed out I measured for driveshafts and just ordered a set from Carolina Driveline. Hopefully those will be here next week. I also got the cover off the fuel cell with help from my cousin and got the pump out so do I can do something about getting it to pick up lower. Also note to self there are fuel in the lines so do something other then pulling lines off and soaking the back in gas.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468351920.111283.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468351937.594658.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468351945.216415.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468351954.757631.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468351961.735173.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468351968.713777.jpg

Last edited:

Grubbicon

Been awhile since I have updated this thread. Since I have put more bend in the tierod to like 29.5* of both sides. It now clears everything and has the ability to be adjusted unlike before. I got different yokes for the tcase because I messed up and didnt order it with the right yokes before (http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38241-Atlas-2-Speed-Problems here is a link to me being stupid). Since I got the yokes changed out I measured for driveshafts and just ordered a set from Carolina Driveline. Hopefully those will be here next week. I also got the cover off the fuel cell with help from my cousin and got the pump out so do I can do something about getting it to pick up lower. Also note to self there are fuel in the lines so do something other then pulling lines off and soaking the back in gas.
View attachment 212359 View attachment 212360 View attachment 212361 View attachment 212362 View attachment 212363 View attachment 212364

And just because I think it is badass here is a coffee table my buddy build out of a CJ tail gate.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468352063.464514.jpg

EDIT: didnt mean to quote myself so if a admin sees this id appreciate it if it was put back into the other post.

swampdog

View attachment 212359 View attachment 212360 View attachment 212361 View attachment 212362 View attachment 212363 View attachment 212364

So, windrock EOS.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468353850.821082.jpg

Grubbicon

Alright so after some looking around I came across that on the genright website it has you choose your pump year and it says 97-01,02-04,05-06. Found it odd that on my invoice it says 05-10 so after research I believe I have figured out that a TJ tank is 12" tall (same high as my fuel cell where the JK tank is half that). I ended up going to the parts store to get a 06 pump. Its supposed to be here at noon so Im thinking it may just plug right up and drop in the tank and work perfectly I guess we will see. From what I hear the 4.0 and 3.8 drawl same fuel pressure or close to it so I should be good there. Worst case if it doesnt work Ill take it back and go back to trying to make mine work.

BigPrince

Nice! Think those steering arms would work with 4"bs wheel? Think I remember you were running 3.5"? Love the Dynatrac sticker. :)

Last edited:

Grubbicon

My Carolina Driveline Drive shafts showed up today.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468976206.588080.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468976217.267081.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468976225.248333.jpg

Bolts they sent me were just barely off on the threads but I found something else laying around so I know what to go get tomorrow. Over all visually pleased by the driveshafts and they got them done and sent to me in a week.

Grubbicon

Getting close man! Is that the last piece? Going to put an exhaust or let that big ol 3.8 scream?

Unless i just forgot about something that was the last thing to order. Ill probably have to get a few smaller things but thats it on the big stuff. Im guessing Ill have to get some more hydraulic lines for the ram considering probably got more travel and probably further out now. After driveshafts are in and ram is mounted plan to take it to exhaust shop. Im gonna leave the cats out and im just gonna have them leave it straight piped for now. If I dont like it then ill put my muffler I had back in it.

RebelconJk

Awesome man, getting really close!! can't wait to see this thing in person! Yeah, and like swampdog said..... keep that thing in piece..

Grubbicon

Awesome man, getting really close!! can't wait to see this thing in person! Yeah, and like swampdog said..... keep that thing in piece..

I may get it out to do a lap around the shop later tonight. I guess we will see what actually gets done today.

Top Bottom