Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

swampdog

Had a great time wheeling this weekend for a buddies birthday. Still had a great time despite the fact I back flipped my Juggy last night. We had a madram11 camera there and rolling so cant wait to see good quality video of what actually happened. Both my passanger (jkwebbie) and I were fine. The Jeep also took it great minus the hood and half the grille. Stinger did its job and didnt crush the radiator however a couple clips on my electric fan broke off so gonna have to figure out how to remount it.
View attachment 209002 View attachment 209003 View attachment 209004 View attachment 209005 View attachment 209006 View attachment 209007 View attachment 209008 View attachment 209009 View attachment 209010 View attachment 209011

Looks like you all had a great time. Shit'll buff.

Grubbicon

Looks like your front spring is almost ready to fall out in the last pic. Is that full droop?

I believe it is if its not then its close. I had a limiting strap break few weeks ago but havent got another yet. That shaft inside the coil is long enough that I believe it wont come out unless it comes unbolted from the bottom.

The Jeep its self is pretty flexy and never had a problem before with coils dropping.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466389521.837466.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466389537.996118.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466389553.411202.jpg

Grubbicon

Well got the Jeep back today. Atlas in brakes 100% finished and fuel cell in (KINDA!!). Pretty pissed off right now over the fuel cell. The guy was told to put the gas cap on the driver side and extended the lines on the pump to reach the bottom of the tank. NEITHER OF THOSE WERE DONE!!!! Who buys a 20gal fuel cell that is twice the depth then doesnt fix the pump so you know you only have 10gal of fuel before you run out. One of the dumbest fucking things ever. Needless to say no one was paid shit and this is gonna be figured out tomorrow... Hopefully. Just goes to show if you want it done how you want it you need to do it yourself.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170440.397722.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170448.703586.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170461.106125.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170474.483111.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170483.084458.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170492.920937.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170499.661728.jpg

Other great news because of the pumpkin being pushed over more driver then before the exhaust is now in the way again for the second time. So after everything thing else is done off to an exhaust shop for the exhaust to be custom done for the second time in a year and half. Im leaving all the cats out this time since the jeep wont pass emissions anymore in hopes to gain a tiny bit of power.

Lastly just for laughs here is what my dash will forever look like lit up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467170919.522965.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
That sucks man. Pisses me off when you try and save time and pay someone to do the work and they mess it up. Like you said, you want it done right, do it yourself. Good luck.

jkwebbie

Well got the Jeep back today. Atlas in brakes 100% finished and fuel cell in (KINDA!!). Pretty pissed off right now over the fuel cell. The guy was told to put the gas cap on the driver side and extended the lines on the pump to reach the bottom of the tank. NEITHER OF THOSE WERE DONE!!!! Who buys a 20gal fuel cell that is twice the depth then doesnt fix the pump so you know you only have 10gal of fuel before you run out. One of the dumbest fucking things ever. Needless to say no one was paid shit and this is gonna be figured out tomorrow... Hopefully. Just goes to show if you want it done how you want it you need to do it yourself.
View attachment 210319 View attachment 210320 View attachment 210321 View attachment 210322 View attachment 210323 View attachment 210324 View attachment 210325

Other great news because of the pumpkin being pushed over more driver then before the exhaust is now in the way again for the second time. So after everything thing else is done off to an exhaust shop for the exhaust to be custom done for the second time in a year and half. Im leaving all the cats out this time since the jeep wont pass emissions anymore in hopes to gain a tiny bit of power.

Lastly just for laughs here is what my dash will forever look like lit up.
View attachment 210327

Shit dude! How dumb can he be by putting the pump there? But you and Mikie can figure it out my man!
I laughed wayyyyyy to hard at your dash lol

Grubbicon

That's a bummer man. Hopefully it will be made right for you.
#halfwaytochristmas :cheesy:

That really sucks to hear they did that to your tank. I hope they fix it for you, but if they don't please don't take it back there 4 other times expecting different results. :crazyeyes:

I hope so to and after cooling down I may just do it myself. I can promise you if it goes back it will definitely only be once. Probably know some thing here in a bit now that Ive cooled down.

That sucks man. Pisses me off when you try and save time and pay someone to do the work and they mess it up. Like you said, you want it done right, do it yourself. Good luck.

Yep it blows. Hopefully it will all be resolved in a bit.

Shit dude! How dumb can he be by putting the pump there? But you and Mikie can figure it out my man!
I laughed wayyyyyy to hard at your dash lol

Im sure we can but I was trying to avoid that. I got a feeling i wont be. I figured you would get a laugh out of that. The Jeep is completely open header right now so I decided to start it up for shits a giggles. Not sure if it was the fact that I was in the shop but holy shit I jumped was not expecting that at all.

Grubbicon

Well looks like gonna be taking a bit of money for the screw up. He offered to change it back but I dont really feel like leaving the Jeep back up there. I have decided to just leave the tank the direction it is for now and if i cant stand it Ill change it back myself. I also found a thing on pirate about extended the lines on the pump so Im gonna give that a try. If I cant get it figured out Ill just take the pump to someone instead of the whole Jeep. If others are interested in what I found Ill post a link if the admins are ok with it.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Well looks like gonna be taking a bit of money for the screw up. He offered to change it back but I dont really feel like leaving the Jeep back up there. I have decided to just leave the tank the direction it is for now and if i cant stand it Ill change it back myself. I also found a thing on pirate about extended the lines on the pump so Im gonna give that a try. If I cant get it figured out Ill just take the pump to someone instead of the whole Jeep. If others are interested in what I found Ill post a link if the admins are ok with it.

So he's not charging full amount since he effed up?

Top Bottom