COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : Today is the DAY!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
7 Days and counting!!! Here's a short clip of Carl (Moochie) taking on a tough rocky obstacle about half way through the trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

:thumb:

If you haven't done so already, be sure to click on the link below and take a guess as to how long the full length film will be. If you guess it correctly or come the closest to the actual time, you'll WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses!!

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
6 Days and counting!!! Here's a short clip of Derek (Ragnar JK) flexing his way up a tight rocky obstacle on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
5 Days and counting!!! Here's a short clip of Trail Bud Doug taking on a rocky obstacle on the Devil's Canyon Trail and once at the top, letting us know what he thought of it. I hope you enjoy :cool:

Climb Hi8jk

Awesome you folks got a permit & sharing your adventures with all of us! Kinda like getting that golden ticket into Wonka's factory :clap2:

If I went, it would be the ONLY time I'd enjoy crapping in my pants... well, not really but you know what I mean LoL!

It's like waiting for the Avengers movie to come out :wings: Can't wait!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Only 4 days left to go!!! Here's a short clip of our good friend Steph climbing up a tough rocky obstacle on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

Top Bottom